30

Daizee had rode up to Charming bright and early the next day. The anger in her body kept her riding and awake. Her mind was spinning on what the two Reyes brothers have done to one of her closest friends. Her muscles were tired and burning by the time she got to Happy's house. She knocked on the door and waited in the early morning sunlight for one of them to open the door. Angel opened the door and pulled her inside quickly. 

"Don't fucking pull on me like a dog toy." Daizee said fighting against Angel's grip. Happy sat in the middle of the room, tied up in a chair and EZ standing in front of him, "Are you two fucking delusional? Tying him up? You don't think the club would come looking for him with guns blazing?" 

"That's why we called you." Angel shrugged. Daizee scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"I seem to be the one always coming to your fucking rescue." Daizee whispered and walked up to Happy. She took the gag out of his mouth and gave him a sip of water that was sitting on the table, "You good?" 

"Dumb and Dumber here have just been arguing." Happy's voice was extra gruff, probably from hours of not speaking, "Not sure what they want." 

"Answers about our parents." EZ said roughly. Daizee turned around confused and looked at him. 

"Our parents? The hell are you talking about?" Daizee asked him. 

"He killed my mother and your parents, Daizee." Angel answered her question. Daizee laughed to herself, and shook her head. These Reyes boys have officially lost it, she thought, this was a step way too far, "You don't believe us? He's a fucking stone cold killer! EZ even saw him!" 

"My parents murders were a random thing. There is no proven link between them!" Daizee said to Angel. 

"We are trying to prove that. We called you to watch him, while we search the place." EZ said to her. 

"I'm not your fucking babysitter." She seethed and Angel grabbed her arm, pulling her away from Happy and EZ. From the moment she got here, she had an attitude with him, and it was starting to annoy him. Angel led Daizee down the hall and to the bathroom, he slammed the door shut and looked at her. 

"The hell is going on with you?" He asked her, looking at her annoyed stature. 

"I'm tired of being the fucking babysitter. 'Daizee do this, Daizee can you do this, Daizee I need you to do this. Do it yourself." Daizee sassed. Angel walked up and pinned her against the door and his body. 

"Do you need the attitude fucked out of you?" Angel asked her. Daizee rolled her eyes and pushed his body off of her. She opened the door and walked out of it. 

"Go fuck yourself, Angel." Daizee said and walked into the living room. Happy was laughing and EZ looked down awkwardly at his shoes, "Well get looking for whatever it is. I'll just babysit the dangerous criminal." 

Daizee sat on the couch, and turned the TV on. EZ sighed and put a glock on the table in front of her. The two Reyes boys set out and started looking around the house. Happy smirked at the Ortega girl as she was watching an old Grey's Anatomy episode. 

"What?" She asked Happy. 

"Nothing. Trouble in paradise?" He asked her, and Daizee shook her head. 

"I shouldn't be fraternizing with the enemy." Daizee said, "But I've never been one to listen." 

"No you haven't." Happy said and looked down at his boots. 

"I know how this will end. . . I just don't. . . make it painless, please." Daizee pleaded. She wasn't dumb, and knew what the boys had gotten themselves into. The boys either had to kill Happy, and it would cause another retaliation stint from SamCro. Or Happy would kill all of them, and knowing Happy, he can make it look like it was done by a cartel.