Chapter 1

Cade's POV

They are here again. I am an expert in sniffing these lowlife dogs surrounding me. They can't fool me.
I saw someone pretending to read a newspaper sitting awkwardly at the bench.

I grabbed the newspaper, crumbled it, and throw it straight to his ugly face.

"I clearly told you not to follow me."
These fucking Elites! They are annoying me to the highest level. I am a grown-up man and it's not cool to be followed by these guys all the time.
"Do you have crush on me?" His reaction is funny when I asked him.

"No, sir." I would be happy if someone would be brave enough to look at me straight into my eyes. Except for my family, no one dared.

"Then stop acting like a stalker."

"But it was Sir Kai's order, sir."

I gave him one more glance before I call papa. "I will let you swallow that paper if you dare make a single step. Stay there until I allow you."

Papa is not answering. What is wrong with him?!

"I am busy, what do you need, honey?"

"Even busy enough to talk to your favorite son?"

"Spill. What did you do again?"

"Tell your dogs to stop following me."

"I told you never to insult the Elites. They are highly trained and highly respectable. Don't forget that calling them dog is like your calling me that too. Clear, my puppy?"

"Whatever...Pick me up," I asked him.

"I am bu...."

"Please?" I try my hardest to sound sweet.

"Fine. Let's go to your dad's office after." Papa suggested.

"How about Pink?" I asked him.

"She was home already"

"Good." I dropped the call and looked around. I know they are still surrounding me. They are trained to hide while guarding us, but this  asshole is stupid enough so I found him out right away. I looked at him again. He is still sitting there as I ordered him to do.

Papa arrived in few minutes so I hugged him right away.

"Why so clingy? Those who don't know us will think that I am your sugar daddy." He teased.

"As if I care about others. And who the hell would not know us here?"
I mean I am a Suppasit. And this school where we are standing is MSU.
- Mew Suppasit University. My grandfather owns this school.

"Let's go." I took the key from him and drive instead.
I hear papa talking through his earpiece. "To the museum." He alerted the Elites.

I hate being in the same car with my guards so they are always in separate cars for a convoy.

My parents are overprotecting and it is sometimes suffocating me.

Papa went in first and I am just following him. I tossed the key to one of the random guards in front of me so they can park the car nicely in front of my dad's museum. It is the biggest one in Asia. "Be careful of that one, that is dad's."
I just called someone to pick my car left in school.

"I miss you, babe." He hugged his wifey like a real Koala. I never saw dad being busy with work but he is earning just by sitting and doing nothing.

"Let's go home, babe," Papa said.

Daddy is the hubby and papa is the wifey. I have both male parents and was born through surrogacy. We have been like this from generation to generation.