Chapter 30

Cade's POV

He walked towards me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. He did it sexily. I almost moan while he is taking my shirt off.

"Baby, change your clothes so we can eat." The fuck. I thought he is going to make amends with me by pleasuring me.

"You can eat first," I told him.

He glared at me. "What's your problem? Can't you be more understanding? I've been trying to do anything you want just to please your jealous soul. Can't you just give this to me? Do we need to fight over this? Or do you want us to break up because of this? Either way. I have decided already. It's either you accept it or just fucking leave me alone."

"Oh, wow...You really did add breaking up to the choices. It must be so easy for you to say that. You are absolutely amazing."

"It's not that. What I want to tell you is that I want that program. I dreamt of that. Mom would want it for me too. It was already on our plan even before." He exclaimed.

"Then change your dream to just be with me forever."

I know that he is mad right now too. His face shows. "Just three months. Give me this three months."

"Just three months? It is like forever to me." I walked out and went to our room. I want his dream to come true but I don't feel good about this at all.

When he entered the room, he just ignored me too.

He lay down in the bed and didn't speak to me at all. How does he expect me to sleep like this?

"Let's fix this. Are you just going to sleep without resolving this?"

"Not tonight. I don't want to talk to you."

"Baby, they are all coming here tomorrow. Do you want them to see that we are fighting?" We have planned a housewarming party.

"Then, I can leave tomorrow so they won't notice it," Miles suggested.

"Talk to me." I asked him.

He ignored it.

Damn.

I walked out of the room and bang the door.

Being at MSU is a great opportunity already. Once you graduate here, your future is secured.

I am so mad. I don't know what to do.

When I returned to our bed, he is already sleeping.

The whole morning, he was just ignoring me.

If only my guards are not outside, he probably had left already.

He was cooking for a single person only.

"I'll leave your food. I need to go." He said.

"Where, baby?"

"Home." But this is his home.

"They are coming in the evening."

"Exactly. That's why I need to leave."
He told me.

"You are being too much. You are not giving me an option to choose. No matter what I say, you'll just leave. You are not going to consider my feelings. You know so well that I want to be with you all the time."

"Three months. If you can't understand me too then I think we need to..."

"Fine. Go. I'll wait."
I can't believe I agreed. Maybe, I am too afraid of what he is about to say.
That shit is scaring the hell out of me.