Chapter 42

Miles's POV

He said he is willing to be my slave tonight. I checked his inbox and it is so clean...suspiciously clean.

Did he delete his conversations on Facebook? I can only see messages from Luke and his family numbers.

It is impossible that no one flirted with him even before he knew me. I don't usually check his Facebook account.

I scanned some more. He is impossible.

I checked his settings and found his block list. Wow, there are a lot of names.
Awww, I pity you all. Sadly, you are blocked from Cade's Facebook. I unblocked some girls. You are free now, sweethearts.

I browsed again his old posts. There are only a few. Mostly are tagged posts from Pink. I got bored so I just played a game on his phone until I fell asleep.

I was awakened by my boyfriend's wet kisses on my neck.

"Time to get up, baby. We are going home."

"What did the professor say about me skipping his subject?" I am worried.  I am absent on the first day and it will mark the impression of me being lazy.

"Nothing to worry about, It's just getting to know each other. It's a good thing that you didn't attend. I explained to everyone that you are pregnant so it will be normal for you to skip the classes in the following days."

"How could you tell them without me? What if they are making fun of us now?"

"Who would dare? You are a Kirigun now. You belong to the family. Remember?"

I don't feel like I belong already. Me being a part of them is not yet official.

"So did you see anything worthy of your jealousy?" He is really confident.

"I am just lazy to check earlier. But this deal is valid forever. So just watch out. Let's swap our phones for now."

He looked at me like he is questioning my decisions in life.

"Any problem, baby?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He took my bag and held my hand on our way out. He handed our bags to Bruno.
Bruno never speaks at all.

I realized how hungry I am when we are near the house. I asked him to turn the car to the grocery store so we can shop for our stuff. His papa always sends us weekly groceries but I feel like buying them today.

I decided to call mama first. I mean his mama Type to ask for the recipe. I really enjoyed it.

"Uhhm. Good evening ma. I am on the way to the grocery with Cade. I am just wondering if you can give us the recipe for your chicken soup. Cade will cook it for me."

"Did you like it, honey?"
(Baby, who are you calling honey?)
I heard Sir Tharn's voice from the other line.
"Baby, I am just talking to Miles. Calm down your jealous ass, oldie"
I laughed when I heard Sir Type's response to him. They are really cute.

"Does dada still gets jealous all the time?"

"That crazy oldie. He would even get jealous of a pillow. Now about the recipe, I'll send you the ingredients. And about how to cook it, I'll just call you when you are already cooking. I have no recipe at all, I just add everything I want to add in my heart's content depending on my mood."
So that is why that soup tastes so good.

"Okay, ma. We will call you once Cade started cooking."

We dropped the call.

"Baby, you didn't tell me that you are making me cook," Cade whined.