Special Chapter 1

Miles POV

"Mom, why are you crying? Who made you cry?" Yohan asked me.
The triplets are now 10 years old. They grow up to be equally handsome. "Did dad do this to you?"

"Is this ugly?" I show him the sweater I made for his dad but his dad can't appreciate it at all.

He looked at it carefully. "Oh well, it looks nice...uhm not bad. I mean it's very beautiful." Yohan told me.

"I told him to wear this but he didn't. He can't appreciate my effort at all."
Cade could have just said that he doesn't like it.
A total liar.

"I thought you found out that dad cheated on you..."

"What did you say? Did you say cheated? What do you know about cheating Yohan? Is your dad cheating on me? You have to tell me the truth. You know it's bad to lie."

"Mom, I didn't mean that dad cheated. I just thought...Ira! Help!" Yohan ran to his brother's room.

Why would my son mention the word cheat out of the blue? I am going to face that bastard! I went to the second floor to visit him in his fucking office.
He is always there hiding these past few days.

I opened the door roughly and slammed it.

I tossed the sweater to him.
"Wear it. You said it's beautiful, right? Then wear it." He turned off his camera and put his mic on mute.

"Baby, I am in a quick meeting. Later."
He said.

I sat on his desk.

"What the hell are you doing? Can you just sit on the couch there?"
He pointed to the couch/quickie spot in the study.

"You are cold to me. This is really a sign."
I walked out of his room. Before, whenever I visit him here, he will hug me and make me sit on his lap while doing his thing. He doesn't care about meetings. He will stop it if I need him and I need to talk to him right now but he what? Sit on the couch? Since when did I sit on the couch inside his office? I sit on his lap. That's my only spot there.

I went back to my studio. Bruno followed me.
"Don't enter. I am on a hunger strike. Report that to Cade." I triple-locked my working room.

Fucking bastard! Just because I am having trouble conceiving again he is treating me this way. Stupid asshole!
I wanna fucking chop your dick into 5  and feed it to the lions. But then again, I will be sad. I can't do it. I need that ugly dick. Did I say ugly? Oh well...
I'll just focus on my hunger strike.

Someone knocked on the door.
"Baby, I'm done with my meeting. Open my message."

He sent me his selfie wearing my knitted sweater.
It's cute. the sweater. I don't mean him.

"Shut up! I won't come out unless you reveal your mistress's name. Tell me, I am ready to know. I deserve to know the truth." I yelled.

"Sir, you are cheating?" I heard Mayka's voice asking my husband.

"Dad! I hate you." It was Ira too.

"Can you just open the door, Miles Suppasit? I am not in the mood for your pranks. Come out there and talk to me. You know I can open this door, right?"

He hates being called by his name but here he is calling me Miles Suppasit.
Erase the Suppasit! I am just Miles today.

"Kick it or you can drill it, just remember that I'm just standing behind the door. Be careful not to kill me." I said.

It's been hours that I've been staying here. I am hungry.

"Who fed you with that thought again? I told you I can't wear a fucking dino sweater in my business meeting. I told you I'll wear it after.
I am not cheating. I will never cheat on you. I only love you, my beautiful wife."

I searched for the room. I am damn hungry.

"Dad, what happened? Oh my gosh! Daaaaaddd!" I heard Miracle screaming.

What the fuck happened?

I immediately opened the door.
"Baby whaaaaat...."
My fucking husband is just standing, proudly smiling at me. My son tricked me.

"Ira, you naughty kid."

"Dad asked me to do that in exchange for a new bike," Ira told me.

"You can bike?" I asked him.
"Baby, did you allow him to use a bike?"
I looked at Cade.

"No, mom, for Ice. He wants a new one." Ira is such a sweet kid.

"But we just bought a bike for him last week."

"He gave it to the guy from the other street as a remembrance because they are moving to a new city."
Hell, didn't he know how much that bike costs? If I post in my account that my kid wants a bike, for sure many sponsors will be dying to give us expensive bikes but that would be fucking embarrassing for a Kirigun to ask for something. I just don't want to spend and spend. I know we are fucking billionaires but we need to spend money wisely.

"We'll buy it then but he needs to study hard in return. How about you, what do you want? Not for Ice or Yohan, for you." I asked my sweetest boy.

"I want you to stop fighting. That's all I want. Can you do it? "
Ira asked me.

I glared at Cade. I look like I am the antagonist here again.

"I can do it," Cade told him. "Wish granted, my love." He kissed Ira on the head.

"How about you, mom?" He asked.

"Of course, we will stop fighting." I held Cade's hand and squeezed it tightly.
"Baby, ouch." He whispered.

"Go ahead, sweetie, and call the two. Don't run, okay?" I reminded him.

"Yes, mommy."
Ira is a very polite kid. He is very classy in any way.

"Now, let's talk. What happened? Tell me everything why are you being weird?" Cade faced me. Bruno and Mayka left us to talk privately.

"Because you are chea..."

"Stop that. I am not. I will never. Is this because of the sweater?"

"I made that for days. You don't look happy receiving it. I made matching sweaters for the triplets but I can't give it to them now. I think they won't like it too."

"It's beautiful, I like it so much. Even if you fucking knit a nipple cover, I will fucking wear them but I should wear a formal suit when in meeting.
Are we clear now? No one is cheating."

"Kiss me."I asked him.

He kissed me.
"Easy. Do you want more than kiss?"
Cade asked.

"I want it of course. In my studio?" I kissed him.

"Dad!!!!" Yohan came running.

"What happened?"

"Ice has a boyfriend." He is still panting.

"It could be Ice's friend. You guys are just 10, what boyfriend are you talking about? Boy or girl or whoever it is, you are just 10." I told Yohan.
"Where is Ice?"

"Gate. Come quick! He is crying." We followed Yohan.

We saw Ice standing holding the bike. I thought Ira said he gave the bike already.

"What's wrong, honey?"

Ice was just standing there.

"Nothing, mom." He looked so depressed. I know him. I can feel that he is sad.

"Let's go inside," I asked my son.

He called one of our bodyguards, Bernard.
"Throw this. I don't want to see this bike ever again." Maybe the kid returned this bike to him.
"Dispose it." He went inside the house. I think Cade will be talking to him privately.

"Sir, should I dispose of it?" Bernard asked.

"Keep it to your house. I think Drew will like it."

A/N: I'll be adding another SC for this :)