Chapter 50

Cade's POV

He was staring intently at my thing down there while biting his lips.

"Baby, dad me messaged me. We need to discuss something. Wait for me here, okay?"

"Be quick."

I can't tell him that what we are going to talk about Sydney's threat to me.

When I reached the headquarters, papa, dad, Bruno, and Mayka is there.

"Why Mayka too?" I asked them.

"Camera shows that Sydney talked to Mayka earlier outside the gate," Papa answered.

"Well, I went to buy...." He looked at me first before he continued. "Coconut juice from the convenience store." This fucking coconut again.
"I met Sydney there so I asked him to leave. I don't know what happened to both of you but I supposed it was because he has been in love with Miles for years now. Is that it, sir?"

"Years?" I am confused.

"Yes, since we were in high school, he always tells me that he likes my brother but I forbid him. He told me about the Elite application and even told me that I can transfer the scholarship to Miles that is why I brought Miles here. But my brother is not aware of this one-sided crush."

It's a good thing that he never confessed to Miles.

"I guess Sydney is not in his right mind," I answered.

"Sydney is a good person, sir," Mayka told us.

"Good? He is threatening me that he'll take Miles and the babies away from me. Is that what you are calling a good person?" I yelled.

"I don't know what happened. His family already left the village.  No one knows the reason." He added.

"Bruno, check on the details with Mix and ask them if they already tracked Syd."

Bruno left the room.

"Don't worry, son. I will heighten the security of the house. Everyone is safe, okay?  I promise." Papa told us.

"Mayka, do you want to go back to school?" My dad asked him.

I know he wants it. And if he wants to be a team leader, one requirement is to graduate college. One of the main reasons why our family is sponsoring all Elites' college fees.

"He wants it," I answered.

"Why would you answer on his behalf?" Dad hissed.

"I am answering on behalf of Miles. Get that scholarship again. No need to worry about Miles. I'll be in charge of his fees and everything. That scholarship is yours, to begin with." I told Mayka.

"Are you good with that? Miles will be happy to hear that." Papa told him.

"Uhhmm. Y-yes, sir."
This fucking Mayka sure has a crush on papa. I can sense it.

"It's settled, we will fix your schedule so you can start going back to school next semester," Papa announced.

I returned inside and found Miles smiling in front of our room.

He is glowing, very beautiful.

"What's that smile all about?" I gave him a peck.

"Baby, I prepared a surprise." He covered my eyes and pushed me inside. We are heading to our bathroom.

I heard the doorknob's twisted sound.

"Surprise." He shouted so loudly.

Oh shit!