Chapter 41

Cade's POV

"Do you want me to punch him in front of you? Will you believe that I don't like him after?" He is laughing so hard. I don't find it funny though. I don't like that he is still being a part of our topic. I hate it. I hate Sydney so bad. I can feel that he is hiding something. The way he looks at Miles secretly confirmed my guts about him. He likes Miles, I am sure of it.

Miles is very comfortable in the mansion. Would it better to stay here?

I love him so bad that I know it's kinda suffocating already.

Sometimes I am trying to loosen up a bit but I cannot control the feeling of wanting to own him. I want him for myself. I hate it when he is looking at the other guys. I want him to be happy. And I want to be the only reason for his happiness.

We are having our baby soon and I am so excited about it. I will love my kid and give him everything that he needs. I will make sure to be the best parent and husband to Miles.

Dinner came and we are all sitting in the dining area.

"Are you going to stay here for good?" Mommy Gulf asked.

"No, mom. I guess we need to return the day after tomorrow."
I just want to be with Miles alone in our home.

"Yes, and we will be returning to class next week so we need to prepare," Miles added.
Everyone stared at him including me.

"Are you still planning to go back to school?" Daddy Mew asked him.

Miles turned anxious maybe he was not expecting our response. It is better for him to stay at home.

"You can just stay at home. It will be dangerous in your state if you go to school." Mama told him.

Miles looked at me asking for help. I want him to just stay at home too.
"Baby, just stay at home."

"Okay." He said helplessly.

We returned to our room to rest.
"Want to go shower now?"

Miles ignored me and slumped on the bed. This is about the earlier topic I am sure.

"Baby, it's better for you to stay at home," I told him again.

"I said Okay! Did I not agree earlier?" He yelled.

"But you don't look you're fine."

"I am fine. You just need to keep quiet because I am thinking of the pros and cons. I need to balance things out."
He answered.

"Will just take a shower." I ran to the restroom, made it quick, and returned to the bed. He is still in the same position when I got back.
"Freshen up, baby. Are you sad because of what they said? It's safer for you to stay at home. We don't want the same incident to happen again." I shouldn't have mentioned this again. His face darkened.

"That won't happen again. I trust you. I'll stay at home if you want me to."
He slumbered into my arms.

I know how much he wants to go back to school. This is Miles, an achiever, he loves studying a lot. I want to allow him but I am afraid. I don't want to lose a child again.

I just caressed his hair and brought him to sleep.

I was awakened by Miles's sobs. He was hugging me tight and crying to my neck.

"Baby, what is wrong?"

"Let's go home now. I cannot sleep here." He mumbled.

"It's still dark outside. Let's wait for the morning."
Miles keeps sobbing. What is wrong with him?