Chapter 46

Cade's POV

"Did you see Miles?" I asked the guard stationed near the main door.

"He is heading to the main gate, sir."

I saw Mayka walking to the barracks. Did he meet Miles already? Where is my boyfriend then?

I walked towards the north to search for him. He needs to change his clothes. It does not look comfortable at all.

I saw him talking to the fucker. He was facing Sydney while that fucker is grinning at me. He looks like a psychotic asshole to me ever since. He is the biggest fake I have known in my life.

"I like you, Miles. I just want to say it before I leave. I like you so much. You remembered when I went to your house and saw you crying because of your fight with Mayka, that's how it started."
I stopped walking when I heard Sydney saying this. What is he trying to do? He really wants to die. Is he expecting Miles to return his feelings? I doubt it.

"Why are you telling me this? Why now?"
My boyfriend asked him. I am so nervous to know how would Miles feel about this confession. I am aware of how much he likes that guy so much. I mean I know he is going to reject him but I cannot control how he will feel about this.

"Mayka don't like the idea of me being in a relationship with you...bro code...
I always like you...No...I always love you." Sydney admitted.

I think my heart is going to explode hearing this. Miles is mine and if ever he still likes that asshole, I swear I am gonna crush Syd and will make his family suffer up to their next generations. I will make them pay until my last breath.

I heard my boyfriend let out a deep sigh.

He didn't notice my presence yet.

"Sorry, what I felt for you is just a simple crush before. I don't like you anymore. Even after hearing your confession, I didn't feel anything. Totally zero. I belong to Cade. We are having babies and I love him so much. Thank you for telling me this. I need to go."

I am so relieved. I need to set this thing straight. This confession of Sydney is like an open invitation to war. A war in which he has zero percent of winning. He will never win against me. He knows I am listening. Maybe he is expecting that Miles will accept him. He wants to drag Miles down with him. But just in case Miles says he likes Sydney too, nothing will change. He is still mine. The babies are still mine. I am just happy how he responded to Syd. I am glad when he said he belongs to me. I am so proud of my baby here.

Miles turned around and the color on his face vanished when he saw me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to talk to him." He looked like a scared puppy.
"I'm sorry." He's crying real hard.
He holds me tight and cries on my neck.

"Sssshhh, stop crying, can you do that for me?" I felt him nodding on my shoulder. "Go back inside and change your clothes. We are fine. We don't have a problem."
He left me here and return to the main house.

"You are surrounded by the Elites that's why you act like an asshole."
He is really brave, I must commend him for that.

I walked out of the gate and told the guards in charge not to open it unless I said so.

I kicked him straight after they closed the gate. "Fight back, no one is going to help me here." Elites will follow my order. He kicked me too and damn it was fucking solid.

I like it though. I have actually been wanting to fight without my guards intervening. I love this. I grinned.

He grabbed his swiss knife from his pocket. Aww, cute! I thought this will be just fist to fist. I laughed when I realized that he has plans to stab me in front of the mansion. He sure has a death wish.