Chapter 38

Miles's POV

"Can I check my phone, baby? I am in debt to madam. Can I just text her?" I begged Cade.

"Let's just pay her. It's her fault that I haven't seen you for months. She hid you."

"Baby, she helped me with everything."

"I could have helped you if she didn't involve herself. I hate her. I don't care about her. You are not contacting them anymore. You will forget anything about that fucking place. This will be the last time that we'll talk about it. Do not test my patience." He is really mad.
I'll be quiet for now and continue eating. I smell like an apple already.

Just this morning, sir Gulf called me to ask how I am. They are so weird. I thought they will kill me if they found out that I lost the baby, but it's the opposite. They send an OB to our house. She checked my condition and gave me the list of vitamins that I need to take. I don't know how it happened, but the vitamins that Sir Tharn sent matched the suggestion of the doctor. I am now pressured by the care they are showing me.

"Anyway, we need to go later to the school to settle your tuition. We need to go there because they need you to sign it personally." Cade said to me. He was eating a banana and why the hell did I find it so sexy? I smacked my head when I realized what I am imagining.
He looked at me quizzically.
"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, baby. My head is just aching." I lied. Actually, I am imagining him inside me.
~~~~

I need to finish six subjects in two months. We have special classes and we are only seven students here. Their faces are new to me. I sat on the front because Cade asked me to.

We are waiting for the class to start. He said he will leave when the professor arrives.

"Do not leave here, okay? I'll leave Bernard outside. I'll take a nap on our hangout place and wake up before your class ends." He kissed me real hard.

"Baby, not here. We are in school."

"So what? Are you embarrassed by me?" I just kissed him to shut him up.

No one would feel embarrassed to be Cade's boyfriend. Not me definitely. It's just this kind of kiss is not for the public.

"You should just give me my phone so I can text you if I am done."
I am not going to message anyone though. I have no plan.

"Not yet. No phones for now. You are being surrounded by Elites, they can inform me.."
I know Cade is saying the truth.
They are like invisible guards.

After lunch, I will have another class. We made sure that I can finish all the required subjects to be in the same block with Cade next school year. Being the rich guy that he is, I know he can make way. He wants me to be in the same class as him.

I went to hangout place to check on Cade. "Can you bring us lunch please?" I tried to copy Cade and talk to the air. I know his guards are listening.

When I opened the door, I saw him on the couch sleeping. He can just wait at home. He doesn't need to come with me to school all the time. This will be tiring and boring on his part.

His phone rings and I am just staring at the screen until I realized that it was sir Kai.

I answered the phone. He invited us for dinner at his house.

When I turned to Cade, he was already glaring at me.

"Did you call that woman again?" He angrily asked.

"No, baby. This is your papa. Look!"
I showed him the call logs.

"You better stop contacting those people. This is my warning."
I never attempted though.
Cade is being too much.
It's like I don't have a say in this relationship anymore. That is what I feel.