Chapter 57

Cade's POV

Please don't do this to me. I'll really go crazy this time if I lose another son.

They were trying to revive my third baby. I can't help but cry, he is so tiny, he is the smallest one among them.

'Please save him.' I whispered.

The nurse stopped me from going near.

I need to trust the doctors. I am silently praying for my baby to be alive. Just let him live.

A few minutes after, I heard the baby crying.

Thank God.

I think I won't be able to accept it if something happened to him.

We are now in the recovery room. We are just waiting for Miles to wake up. The doctor said he'll wake up anytime from now.

He lost a lot of blood earlier. I am damn worried.

They will move the babies here later. We have to stay here for at least a week to make sure that there's no complication with Miles and the babies.

"Baby, wake up now." I talked to him again.

Mayka entered the room panting.
"Everything is fine, right? Why is he still not waking up?" He asked me.

"I don't know too but I know he is fine." I kissed Miles's forehead.
"Thank you for being strong earlier. You delivered our babies fine. We will meet them later."

Our third baby is provided with a mechanical ventilator to help him breathe. They said his lungs are not fully developed. He needs to stay in NICU.

Miles moved his hand. He woke up hours after his delivery.
"Where are they?"

I told them what happened to our small baby and he cried so much.

"Everything is fine now. He is a fighter. He has the blood of a Kirigun."
I hugged him. "Stop crying, baby."

The nurses brought the two babies, Ice, and Yohan.

"Where's our Nicole?" He cried again.

"Baby, I told you. He needs to be observed more. He is still in the NICU."

He cried more when he saw our two babies.

"They are very beautiful." He exclaimed. The three are fraternal twins. I can't identify who looks who but the third one looks exactly like Miles. A total copy.

They placed them on the hospital cribs near Miles's bed. Both babies are healthy.

"I wanna see him. Bring me there." He ordered.

"Baby, you are not fully healed yet. Just lie down first." I am worried about him.

"I wanna see him." He sobbed.

We requested a wheelchair for him and brought him in front of the NICU.

I can't look at him because my heart is breaking seeing him cries like that.

"He is so small, baby. Is this my fault? Is this because I eat unhealthy foods? Or maybe because I tend to forget my vitamins sometimes."

"Nothing is your fault. It's normal for triplets. He will be well, I'll make sure of it." I looked at my wife who is already pale.

My family is here also to check on our babies.

We returned to the room and Miles tried to sleep again. He is depressed and kept blaming himself for what happened to the third baby.