Chapter 14

Miles's POV

Now I realized why Cade is itching to buy me this, it is because he wanted a matching phone.

Andrea just keeps on staring at us as we choose the best one. I have this habit to look at the price before buying first but Cade is asking me to stop checking. He said if you want something, buy it without minding the price. I think that idea only applies to rich kids like him. I always compare and try to balance which is worth it for the price and quality.

So we settled for the latest release.

"Anything you want to buy?"

"No, that's enough."

"You should use this from now on, okay?" I nodded at him.

"Miles, enjoy your new phone. Catch up soon." Andrea the faker told me.

"Why would he meet with you? Who are you trying to mess with?"
Calm down, Cade. That girl will never like me. She will never settle for an average guy. Her targets will always be rich guys.

"Let's go." I clung to my boyfriend's arm.

"How about we grab some dinner before going home first?" Cade offered.

"I would love that. I am hungry already. Please remind me to buy something for Mayka so I don't have to cook for him later. You know he always expects his food to be ready when he comes home.

"Yes, baby."

Cade brought me to a high-class restaurant. "Can we just go to another place? I am not comfortable here."
I told Cade. They will just serve us grass and charge Cade a thousand dollars. I don't want to pretend that I'll enjoy those foods when I know for myself that I will not. I want heavy servings. I want western foods.

"Why? The food is nice here.. This is Luke's favorite place." I frowned. I don't like it here though.

"Why? Are you jealous of Luke?"

My eyes widened. What the hell? Where did he get that idea? Why would I be jealous of Luke?

"Of course not. I don't get jealous without enough basis so don't worry."
I told Cade.

"Or you just don't like me that much so it's fine with you." He is always sensitive.

"I like you, Cade. I wouldn't tell you that if it's not true. Follow me, I will treat you." I dragged him out of the restaurant.

"Where?" I brought him to a burger place. "Are you sure about this? Will you be okay to eat here?"

"I will. I love their burgers here. They have a branch in the province and I swear their burgers are the best. It so huge that it won't fit in my mouth."

I saw him gulped.

"It won't fit? Then it must really be delicious." I don't get him.

We ordered the food first while Cade is setting up my new phone.

"I saved my number here. You can add Mayka's later. Since this is new, I am expecting no one would be texting you other than your family." He seems to be waiting for my answer.

"How about some other close friends and classmates? Of course, we need to text some classmates for updates, something like that."

"Nice try, baby...but No... You don't have to do that."
He is being too much.

They placed the burger on our table.
Cade pulled my seat beside him again.

He started eating his burger and I am glad that he liked it.