Chapter 53

Cade's POV

"Be back safe, daddy. For me and our babies."

Shit! Focus Cade! He just called you daddy but you got a boner right away.
I need to go but my love moody pregnant just turned me on. Focus!
Bruno walked to the driver's side and asked if I am okay. He said everyone is ready in their car for the convoy.
I need to leave or they'll think of me as a horny bastard.

I got home and Pink is there eating at the table.

"I thought you are sick."

"I am, am I not allowed to eat when I am sick? Are you hoping that I am lying in the bed feeling weak?" She said.

"I thought... Anyway, are you feeling good now?"

"I just miss you. You are always busy with Miles, you already forgot that you have a sister." She sulked.

"I am sorry. You should come to the mansion too. Stop with your kpop addiction. Your room is already filled with pictures of boys." I told her.

She just shrugged.

"Are you fine now? I need to go back to the mansion. Miles is waiting. Be good here, okay?" I already talked to the doctor and confirmed that Pink just has flu.

"Son, you eat here," Papa told me.

"Can I refuse? I need to go back."

"Son, just have dinner with us." He asked again.

Fine. I ordered Bruno to call Sheeba to know if Miles is done eating.

"Sir, she said yes and now in his room," Bruno told me and returned to his position. It is good then.

I think I spent hours in the house before I return to the mansion.

I walked straight to my room to see my wifey sleeping soundly. He made me so excited earlier. I just wash up and sleep beside him.

I think I am dreaming because of my perverted thoughts earlier. I felt something warm in my manhood. It feels great, it was like sucking me. It felt so real. I removed the thick blanket and saw Miles's deliciously devouring my length. Damn it!

"Miles."

"I am not your Miles." He uttered.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I am thirsty. I want your milk."
Damn it!

"How long have you been doing that?" I asked him. I thought I am just dreaming earlier.

"I am sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep. You must be tired. I just started like five minutes ago."

How can I sleep when there's a predator under our blanket?
He continued sucking me off. He was doing it calmly with no trace of urgency. It was like he was just enjoying tasting the hard dick in front of him.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed what he is doing to me. I am fucking turned on. He was hiding underneath our thick blanket caressing my chest and my abs while the other hand is just holding the base making sure that my pride is standing tall.

I can't help but push it deeper inside his mouth. He coughed.
"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to."
I apologized.

Instead of answering back, he just tried to deepthroat me again. I can feel my thick dick covered with his saliva. It was dripping nonstop.

He enjoyed licking the length. He pushed the blanket down revealing his flustered cheeks.

Miles was staring at my lips then to my eyes intently. He is waiting for me to kiss him so I did.