Chapter 43

Cade's POV

"Is she beautiful?" Miles asked this for the nth time. I lost count already.

"For others maybe, but you are the only beautiful person I have seen in my life and I am not lying."
I saw him smile. How can this preggy be so cute? I can't bring myself to be mad at this beautiful guy.

"Can you tell me about the prom?"
He asked again. Why is he so curious about that? Can we move on with this topic?

"The prom went well."

"Because she is your partner so it was too special for you?"
Wait up. I don't know how to deal with this anymore. I swear he shouldn't have unblocked Nikka.

Well after that prom night, she became so clingy to me. I clearly said that it was just for a night. Their family lives near us and I cannot tell this detail to Miles. He will just make another issue about it.
Let's just say Nikka was just the most convenient girl to be partnered with in the prom. We don't need to exert any effort on picking my date up because she lives nearby. She is beautiful and smart, that I am sure but still not my type.
She was bragging to her friends that I asked her to be my date but what annoys me the most is she keep posting our picture that night and keeps adding a comment to her post so it will keep appearing on her timeline.

"I mean the prom is just fine, baby. Nothing special. If we were classmates before then I could have asked you instead."

We already arrived at our home. I just asked my guards to bring the groceries inside.

Miles went straight to the room. It is still early so we can rest for at least an hour before I start cooking for him.

He was busy browsing my phone.

"Baby, who is this April? And shit, many girls keep chatting with you now. What the hell?!" He seems frustrated.

"Maybe because you unblocked them," I mumbled but he still heard it.

He gave me a deathly glare.

"How would they know that I unblocked them and chat with you right away? Did FB notify them? Or maybe they always check your account? This bunch of girls! How can they flirt with someone taken? "

"Why would you be mad at me? Get angry with them. It's not like I ever initiated the conversation."

"Shut up, Colleen! I swear I am going to add another dick on your forehead."

Oh! That sounds scary and odd.

"Well, if it can please you more why not." I laughed but stopped right away when he shows me his I-am-not-in-the-mood-for-jokes face.
"Baby, I am kidding. Just put them back in their places. Block them. That would be easy." I checked his tummy and kissed it. "My little seed, how are you there?"

"Where does this April lives? How old is she?" He is still not done.

"That April you meant is the daughter of an Elite. She is already 30, baby."

"You really know every single detail of the girls you blocked. Womanizer!
I'll leave them unblocked. I wanna know more about your girls."

"Baby, seriously you need to sleep."
I just put his head on my shoulder.
"Rest, okay? Let me handle our dinner later." He is so moody. But dada said I need more patience... He said mama Type is worse than a moody pregnant every day but he was able to handle it.

"I love you." He uttered out of nowhere. I didn't expect that.

"You are so sweet, I love you too."
I was about to give him a soft quick kiss but he caught my lips and sucked them. He kissed me torridly. We were both panting heavily when he pulled out of the kiss. Damn!