Chapter 3

Miles's POV

Someone is following me. I can sense it. It must be the talking dick again. I don't know why he hates me so much. It just started when I put my hoodie in his seat for a while because I can't hold my pee that time. He is so mad over that. I don't want attention but because of him, a lot freshies are now making fun of me.

When I turned around, I see a tall guy heading to where I am standing. He looks expensive and cute but I can sense that he will just bring me no good.

"Miles, right?"
Forget it when I said he is cute. He is far from being one.

"Can I help you?"

"500 hundred thousand for a night. Have sex with me."
It took me few seconds before I have absorbed it. I laughed so hard and it made him annoyed.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"I know you are gay.  No need to hide it."

"Did I try to hide it? I didn't. Yes, I am gay but..." I looked at him closely from head to toe.
"...I am choosy too. I still have high standards when it comes to a guy."
I am trying to sound brave but deep inside, my organs are shaking due to nervousness.

I can see the veins from his neck about to burst. "How can you be choosy when you are just a nobody?"

"I need to, because if I won't, a lot of your kind will queue up for me. I can't say yes to everyone. Anyway, I have greater offers more than your price but I didn't accept. You know why? Because they look like they are lacking in size..."
Fuck, what I am talking about? I am spitting nonsense.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't disappoint." He pinned me to the wall.
Shit! I am scared but I need to act tough.

"I am a top though. Is your ass ready for me?" I whispered.

He pushed me so hard. "Fuck you."

He was about to punch me when Cade passes by.

"I am thirsty. In three minutes, bring my water." Why is Cade always thirsty? He should bring his water tumbler if he is like that. I am thankful though because his thirst saved me.

The guy pushed me once again and left. He ran straight to the cafeteria to get water maybe. I immediately ran away from that spot. This place is hell and Cade must be Lucifer.
This happened because of him. He must have ordered that guy to play with me. I am busy studying but they keep on pestering me.

I was walking so fast that I didn't notice the wall in front of me.

"Miles, you are here?"
That voice.I looked up to see the guy I have been missing for so long.

"Sydney!!!" I screamed his name excitedly. He is my brother's childhood best friend. He is an Elite and the one who helped my brother to pass the exams and training.

"How are you, Miles?"
My heart is beating so loud. Sydney is always handsome but he looks so extra dashing today.

"I am o-o-okkkkay."
I am always nervous in front of him. This sucks. He would really think that I have a speech problem.

"That's good to hear. See you at the acquaintance party tomorrow." He pats my head and left. The feeling is so good. "You are coming, right? We can talk more tomorrow."

I didn't sign the letter. I told our class president that I am not coming. Now, I want to know how can I add my name again to the list.

The party will be in Cole Hotel. It is safe because it is guarded by the best security team in the country. I am so proud of my brother because he became a part of it. Even the people in our province held a party for my brother when he happened to be admitted as an Elite. That's how great and famous that team is.

He is a big fan of Sir Kai. My brother has a secret crush on him too. Only I know this secret because I accidentally saw some pictures of him in my brother's drawer.  He asked me not to tell anyone because he will die if it reaches Mr. Kai's husband. I can't blame him, Mr. Kai looks so charming. I saw him just once when he signed my scholarship papers.

I ran back to our classroom and talked to Shane. "Can you put my name on the attendees? Please."

"I cannot Miles. I have already submitted it to the organizer."

Sydney wants me to attend the party.
I badly want to go now that he asked it. He is my ultimate crush. I think I was just 12 back then when I realized that I like him. He always hangs out with my brother and sometimes sleepover in Mayka's room. Sydney is an example of a perfect guy for me. They should have been classmates here if not for me.

"It's fine. Thank you."

I am sorry Syd.

Cade's POV

"What are you doing early to the new guy?" I asked him. I saw him pushing that Miles.

Needing water is always my excuse.
Erwin handed me the bottle.

"Bro, it is confirmed. He really admitted that he is gay. I offered him 500k but he said has received higher offers than that. He messed with you, right? Don't worry, bro. I am going to make him my bitch and let him pay."

"Who are you calling your bro? Since when did we become brothers? My name is Cade, do not forget that. Leave!" He is acting like we are close. He is a disgrace to this University. Such a pervert.

I went back to our room to take a nap. I was just about to close my eyes when I hear Miles's voice.

"Can you put my name on the attendees? Please." His voice filled the room.

Why does he want it now? He was so against attending yesterday.

Shane said she can't add his name and he looks so disappointed. I am curious as to why he wants to come to a party organized at my dad's hotel.

I just continued sleeping until Luke woke me up to go home. I looked around, they already left.

I saw our class head erasing the whiteboard so I grabbed the chance to talk to her. I asked Luke to go and wait for me outside.

"Put my name on the attendees," I ordered. I also declined it yesterday.

"But... Yes, Cade. I will."

"And add Miles's name too. Inform him but don't let him know that I am the one who asked it. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Cade."

I am curious as to why he wants to attend that boring party. I can't wait for tomorrow.