Chapter 24

Cade's POV

"I love you and I want you now...Please."

He just stared at me for I don't know how long.

"Are you sleepy? I told you to sleep earlier. Let's have dinner."

I am not in the mood for food. I am serious about wanting him tonight. I've been staring at him as he sleeps, thinking about how beautiful he is. I am wondering how nice would it be to feel him right now.

"You don't want me?" He is making me lose my confidence.

"Can we join them for dinner?" He changed the topic.

I don't want to force him. I want it so badly but it's a different thing if I am the only one wanting it. I am not like that.

"Okay, go ahead. I'll change first."
Miles left me in the room.

I just changed into something comfortable and went out of the small house. I can see him from the door where I am standing. He is being surrounded by those old women.

When I walk towards them, I noticed everyone's eyes are on me. They are watching my every step.

"Are you human? How can you be this handsome?" The girl asked me. She must be around Pink's age.
I just ignored her and focused on Miles who is avoiding my glance.
"Aside from Sydney, I think I found the most handsome guy that ever stepped on this village. But how did you enter here? You are an outsider." How can she be so annoyingly loud?

He triggered my mood for mentioning Sydney.

"He is a Kirigun." Miles's mom answered.

"Kirigun? Sounds familiar. But who are they again?" The girl asked.

"Village owner." Another old woman answered.

"Oh, welcome here. I am the daughter of the village head, Jade. And you are?"
Sister of that River I guess.

"He is Cade. My boyfriend." Miles answered.

"Oh, not Sydney?" He mentioned his fucking name twice already. Make it three and I am going to skin her alive.

"Probably not. You have a problem with that?" I asked the girl. I am not in the mood to act properly today. I am annoyed to the highest level you can ever imagine. Aside from the fact that Miles low-key rejected me, the village siblings are a bunch of assholes that keeps messing with my mood.

Why is their house crowded again?

"We're going to the pavilion tonight. The dinner is set there. We need to eat with them." Miles told me.

"Why the hell would we do that? Let's just eat in that small house." I whispered to him.

"The head asked this. Cooperate, baby." They are so fucking extra.

"Damn it."

"Okay, don't force yourself if you really don't want to. Let me eat with them first and bring you your food later." Miles looks so disappointed. I am too...with him.

He walked to the pavilion and I just followed him. River is there, why would I let my boyfriend join them without me?

The old man tapped my shoulder. "Hi, I am Mild. I first met the two Kiriguns when I was a kid. I am glad you visited this place." He told me. He looks so happy seeing me. "I was enrolled in a private school and graduated because of them. They made my life so comfortable. In return, I can promise that we will treat you nicely here. No can harm you in this place. So please visit regularly."

My great grandfathers really love this place huh.

"Thank you." I bowed to him. Even the head is treating me nicely. He is the son of this old man.