Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?

After breakfast and the chores around the house have been dealt with, the group of Y/N, Priscilla, Dakota, Rhea and Tegan was in the living room comfortably talking about what has been going on in their lifes since Y/N was gone for ROH. It was really interesting to hear what adventures the girls have been on, especially when it was something like Dakota pranking the doctor in NXT. She pulled one of the easiest pranks in the world by clamping the ends of a rope to each side of the door. And yes, the doc literally fell for it in the process. On the other hand, Rhea jumpscared Toni Storm and Tegan engaged in a water balloon fight with Aliyah.

Y/N:" You three really did all that?"

Dakota:" Yup, we did. Fortunately everyone was in good spirits these days, so we didn't get in much trouble."

Tegan:" I could've needed a cuddle buddy though after the water balloon fight. I was freezing the rest of the day."

Priscilla:" But none of the authorities caught you, right?"

Rhea:" Hell nah, they didn't catch anything we did. Though they might look at the security footage and see our little shenanigans."

Y/N:" You're all troublemakers, girls."

Dakota:" And you love us for that."

Priscilla glanced at Y/N a few times ever since transitioning to the living room. She moved her fingers in different patterns, nervous about something and Tegan soon caught on to it.

Tegan:" Hey Priscilla, is everything okay?"

Rhea:" Yeah, you look a little distracted."

Priscilla:" I guess it's better to say it now than when it's too late..."

This was a pretty intense moment already as she turned towards Y/N who held her hands in his, looking into her eyes like th caring man he is.

Priscilla:" Okay...Y/N, you remember our first night together?"

Y/N:" Yeah, I recall it pretty well."

Priscilla:" Hehe good to hear...Nonetheless, I have an announcement to make."

With everyone's eyes on her, there was no telling what was to come once the announcement was put out. It could've been anything, but everything came down like a hammer on an anvil when Priscilla spoke again.

Priscilla:" Well Y/N...I wanted to tell you that...I'm pregnant!"

Y/N:" You-I-Umm..."

Y/N.exe has stopped working

Y/N literally was at a loss for words after hearing the pregnancy announcement coming from Priscilla out of the blue like that. It was like something knocked the air out if his lungs while Dakota, Rhea and Tegan all had different reactions.

 It was like something knocked the air out if his lungs while Dakota, Rhea and Tegan all had different reactions