Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane

Y/N found himself backstage, sitting on a chair with a water bottle in hand and a towel around his shoulders. The match against Delirious was a lot more fun than he expected from the crazy man. Matt beating him up afterwards also brought more fire into their feud as it was only a matter of time until things completely broke down. Something Y/N didn't see coming though was Matt approaching him.

Matt:" Hey, man. How are you feeling?"

Y/N:" I'm sore right now, but good overall. What's up?"

Matt:" I heard about you from TK. He says you're a dedicated guy, putting in time and energy to keep everything going. Marty said something similar and also mentioned that having a war of words with you would be fun."

Y/N:" Well, both of them are right. I owethem a drink for that. I work off of the things my rival gives me and Marty was a pretty good example for it."

Matt:" I can tell. I watched your feud with him. The last match was really brutal though."

Y/N:" I gotta admit that it was quite violent, but we got the okay from creative to do what we did."

Matt:" Not many people can say that. I'm looking forward to the rest of our feud. What about you, Y/N?"

Y/N:" So do I, Matt. Two completely different heels working against each other? We're going to set the arena on fire."

Matt:" Oh yeah! We should talk about the final match after next week, deal?"

Y/N:" Of course it's a deal, buddy. You're talking to The Dealer after all."

Chuckling, both men high fived each other before Matt walked off to shower. Y/N on the other hand stayed in his seat for a bit longer because he was sent a message by Quinn.

 Y/N on the other hand stayed in his seat for a bit longer because he was sent a message by Quinn

Quinn:" Hey, Y/N! I took this earlier. I may look like an angel, but you haven't met my devil inside yet! 😈"

Y/N shook his head with a smile on his face, seeing that Quinn took a more casual approach to her outfit. It was very different from what viewers of ROH usually got to see on TV, but he liked the change a lot.

Y/N:"Lookin' good, Quinn. Let's see if your devil can keep up with mine! 😜😈"

Knowing that he would receive something back sooner or later, Y/N put his phone away again and decided to get cleaned up. He didn't have any plans for the rest of the night, so maybe he was actually free to relax for once without getting into some kind of shenanigans. But also knowing how his luck often turned, there was no way this would be entirely peaceful.
---------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later and Y/N was finally back at the hotel. He stayed relatively sober throughout his short night out with friends, even if things still had a tendency to escalate. The Bouncers were there and started a bit of a drinking contest, but he stayed out of it, not wanting the night to turn into a complete mess. Taking the time to walk upstairs, Y/N mumbled some stuff to himself to clear his head a little, ignoring the stares other people gave him. The show itself was a lot of fun and by the looks of things online, people enjoyed it just as much. Some fans made gifs, posted pictures or recorded some of the spots on their phones to share with friends and fellow wrestling fans around the world.