Dakota Kai - Date Night

To take some of the wind from the sails, Y/N thought it would be nice to go out with Dakota for some time. It was early in the morning and unexpectedly, Y/N was the first one awake this time as he quietly got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. He had a soft smile on his face, seeing Blue and Marvel sleep near the couch. Overall, he has gotten along much better with the two dogs honestly which was something Tegan loved to see. But today, the focus was on the woman he started this whole adventure with and he had a surprise prepared already. So while preparing the coffee maker, Y/N heard the front door open to see Dakota walk in with a bunch of letters.

Dakota:" Whoever sent all these is a dick."

Y/N:" Good morning to you as well, Kota."

Dakota:" Hey, Y/N. You're up early for once. How come?"

Y/N:" The early bird gets the worm, y'know? Nice outfit though. I like it."

Well, Dakota wasn't very subtle there with her choice of clothing

Well, Dakota wasn't very subtle there with her choice of clothing. But she giggled a little and walked towards Y/N, sitting down on the counter to watch what he was doing. Something made her feel like he was up to something and he was.

Y/N:" How did you sleep last night?"

Dakota:" Pretty well. Considering I'm at your side most of the time, I really can't complain. Rhea's snoring is a little annoying though."

Y/N:" Rhea is snoring at night?"

Dakota:" Yes! You should hear her. It's unbelievable."

Y/N:" Oh gosh. Poor you then, but today will be much better."

Dakota:" And why is that, Mr Smartypants?"

Y/N:" You and I are going out today. We'll have lunch at a nice italian restaurant."

Dakota's excitement showed in her smile before she hugged Y/N and pulled him closer to herself

Dakota's excitement showed in her smile before she hugged Y/N and pulled him closer to herself. It seemed like she has been waiting to have a day with Y/N again without anyone else around. Her lips peppered the young man's face with soft kisses before she rested her forehead against his.

Dakota:" I swear I could marry you right on the spot."

Y/N:" Maybe you don't have to wait that much longer."