Session Moth Martina - Supersonic

After what could described as one of the best, but also exhausting weekend ever, it was time for a new week. Not only the Saturday was used for fun and experiments between Y/N, Dakota, Rhea and Tegan, they also took the sunday for it and learned a lot of new things. Everyone was a bit more experienced, but also very tired and aching because of all the different positions and everything. Fortunately the majority of neighbours were gone throughout the weekend, so there was not a single soul to complain. Even in the night, the four couldn't keep their hands of each other with Dakota and Tegan putting theirs on Y/N's belly while Rhea was laying on top of him. This was perfect for all sides because they all felt safe and complete.

In the morning of the current monday, Y/N was in the bathroom looking at himself. He was in good shape and, judging from the feeling on his face, his beard also grew out a bit, being the same color as his hair. He liked the look of it and kept it the way it was before brushing his teeth while everyone else was preparing for breakfast. Y/N didn't know what he would get to eat, but everything he had so far was actually good. Maybe there were still things he didn't know the girls could do. Then again, there was enough time to learn and so he joined Dakota, Rhea and Tegan in the kitchen again like most mornings.

Y/N:" Good morning, ladies. You all look fabulous."

Tegan:" Morning to you, Y/N. You don't look bad yourself."

Dakota:" I like the bit of facial hair you have going on. It suits you."

Rhea:" As well as your still sleepy eyes. You look like a puppy that just woke up."

Y/N:" Hehe, thank you. What's on the schedule today?"

Rhea:" I have to be at an interview in about an hour."

Tegan:" Dakota and I are having a photoshoot and then we will be at a signing session."

Dakota:" Yep, but unfortunately they don't want any outside interferences from anyone, so you can't join us."

Y/N:" That really sucks. What am I gonna do here alone all day?"

Rhea:" You could call Peter- sorry, your uncle and tell him that you'll be there for the show this friday and that you'll bring a friend."

Y/N:" That's not bad actually. I haven't talked to that workhorse in quite a while."

Tegan:" Then there is something you could do. And don't worry, Dakota and I will make sure to look absolutely stunning during the shoot, just for you~."

Dakota:" Tegan, you playful tease."

Rhea:" Haha, well. It's always enjoyable with you guys around. There's no boring moments."

Y/N:" I agree. Maybe I also get some cleaning done while you're out."

Tegan:" That's so kind of you. Thanks so much."

Soon enough Y/N was smothered by kisses and a tight group hug with the three as they thanked him for taking part in the house chores with such determination. It may not sound like a big deal, but when literally everyone was out of the house, things would start to collect dust or the dishes would pile up and be left that way. Not to say anyone was lazy, the constant driving from Point A to Point B was taking up a lot of time. It was a huge relieve to know that someone stepped up to the tasks out of his own power. Y/N had to chuckle because some of the kisses tickled him. This was a nice way to start of the day.
---------------------------------------------------------

When the girls left, it was time to make phone call. Peter Tägtgren has always been a busy guy ever since he started making music professionally. Nothing stayed unfinished, everything had to be in order with what the intended end product was gonna be. Y/N knew that behavior too well since he was like that as well. If something seemed like it was out of line, he would do his best to set it back in. Grabbing his phone, he dialed up Peter's number and waited for a moment. Of course there was music playing before someone finally answered.