Summer Rae - Favorite Color

With Impact over and Sacrifice having had a great buildup for this year, Y/N was out of the arena pretty quickly

With Impact over and Sacrifice having had a great buildup for this year, Y/N was out of the arena pretty quickly. He looked fine for the most part, but it felt like he pinched a nerve in his back and needed to get that treated sooner rather than later. A short talk with the officials got him the adress of a nearby massage parlor, so that was exactly where the youngster was headed.
It was a relatively short drive through Orlando, but Y/N got to the parlor in a matter of minutes, walking in and looking around for a moment. It was a typical standard massage parlor, but the employees were all nice enough to listen to what the issue was. Y/N was brought to one of the backrooms, dressing down to his boxers and kaying down on the massage table. A minute later, his masseuse walked in and once they looked at each other, something clicked.

Y/N:" Wait....Danielle, is that you?"

(Yeah, I'm using her real name here. Crucify me.)

Danielle:" Y/N! Isn't that a surprise? What brings you here?"

Y/N:" A pinched nerve in my back. Probably got that in my match earlier."

Danielle:" Ooof, that sucks. I know exactly what to do, Y/N. Just lay down and relax."

Y/N:" Got it. Honestly though, you're still in great shape yourself. Aren't you working as a model?"

Danielle:" Yep, but being here is my second income. A girl gotta earn her keep after all."

Smiling at each other, they relaxed pretty easily as Danielle stepped closer while rubbing oil on her hands. She hummed softly and then started spreading the oil all over Y/N's torso, not being shy about copping a feel of his muscles. And how did they know each other? Well, Y/N met Danielle after her release from WWE and invited her to lunch because they were headed to the same spot anyway. They chatted, got to know each other quite well for a first meeting and stayed in contact ever since. Many thought they were friends with benefits or something,  but that wasn't actually the case. They just teased each other to the moon and back, having a blast thanks to such fun.
Danielle soon had Y/N on his back and started working on the spot that caused him such discomfort.

Danielle:" You're with Impact for now, huh? How have they been treating you?"

Y/N:" My short time with them has actually been fun so far. Although onscreen it's a good back and forth, backstage I get along with most people I met so far."

Danielle:" Good to hear. Who knows where that gets you. After all, young topstars like you are needed in every company."

Y/N:" Are you getting sweet on me, Dani?"

Danielle:" Just a bit. I follow your social media, so I know that you got a reputation."

Y/N:" It's out there for everyone to know these days. The pics and clips with my girls at home tell their own story."

Danielle:" You're lucky, Y/N. Others would have been in trouble already."

Y/N:" So would I be, if the higher-ups found out I screwed a lot of the female talent."