Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot

The time has come now for Y/N to officially return to wrestling and what better way to do so was there than to be with a company that's local and allowed him to stay at his home in between tours? Honestly the young man could just smile at this when he got the contract negotiations done. After the whole ROH back and forth along with having Velvet Sky backing him up, it was only a matter of time until everything could be set in motion. The girls were just as excited and swarmed him as soon as he returned home that day and, well...as they say the rest is history 😜.

At the moment, Y/N found himself backstage as he watched the show from beginning to the point his debut was set. Honor No More, the team of Matt Taven, Mike and Maria Kanellis, Eddie Edwards, Kenny King and Vincent Marseglia. They've been taking Impact by storm and, eventhough not everything ended in their favor, the terror left a mark.

Matt:" Everyone in the crowd and backstage, listen up! You call us outcasts, invaders, but we're a different breed

Matt:" Everyone in the crowd and backstage, listen up! You call us outcasts, invaders, but we're a different breed. WE are what this company needs and by the looks of things, we're doing the right thing for all of you!"

Vincent:" That's right, man. You opened the doors for some hungry wolves, but you didn't consider being prey yourself? How dumb are you? It's in the human nature to be cautious, guys. And you see this guy at our feet? A defenseless, little worm. He had no chance of surviving."

Eddie:" That's right. Now that Honor No More is here, I've felt rejuvinated. I've been sick and tired of being pushed around! I'm not among those sheep anymore, I rediscovered the wolf in me."

Maria:" You might think to yourself that there must be someone out there to stop us, right? A hero, a knight in shining armor...Pathetic. There's no one there who is at our level!"

Well, they all might want to re-think their words as a new theme song echoed through the arena.

Confusion was present on everyone's face as their attention turned towards the stage. They asked themselves who was actually coming through to face Honor No More now? Things only got clearer when the vocals fully set in and none other than Y/N walked out.

 They asked themselves who was actually coming through to face Honor No More now? Things only got clearer when the vocals fully set in and none other than Y/N walked out