Ring Of Honor- Match#3

---------------------------------------------------------
After a full month without any updates, I am finally back into the book, everybody. Before you lynch and hang me though, I wanna explain my absence:

To be honest, I was a bit burned out from focussing on the same book over and over again. I needed to rethink what exactly I wanted to do, so I took a break as you all saw.

But that's over, at least for now. I am getting back to writing this, starting today. I promise to make this the best experience possible, so please bare with me.

Anyways, without further a-do, let's head back into the book.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was the night of Y/N's next show with ROH. The reactions to his promo last time were mixed. Some people liked it, others didn't, others were left completely confused about what was going on. It wasn't the regular stuff ROH actually showed. With 'The Dealer', Y/N wanted to make a difference in the promotion and a lot of his co-workers got that pretty easily. Tonight was his third match though and who would he face? Y/N had no clue, he didn't really look at the match card before but whoever it was, they probably would put up a good fight. The show began in a different way though with TK O'Ryan walking out with a microphone in hand.

(Please watch the full video before you continue)

It was clear that it took a lot out of the young man as he was out there surrounded by fans cheering for him. Announcing that he needed a break from wrestling to heal completely and hearing TK say he didn't know, if he would ever return to in-ring competition was heart wrenching. The entire roster was gathered backstage as TK walked back and they showered him in all the respect they had in their hearts, minds and souls. Whenever a great athlete announced something like this, it would affect everyone around. TK was speechless as he saw everyone, literally everyone, from ROH.

TK:" Guys, I...I'm shocked."

Brody:" You? We are shocked, man. Nobody expected you to go out there and hit us with news like this."

Cheeseburger:" Exactly. We're the Ring Of Honor Nation, TK. We stand together, we stand forever."

Taryn:" And as such, we can't just let you off like this. After the show, all of us, you included, will go out for a drink. Right, Y/N?"

But Y/N didn't know how to feel. Just two weeks ago, he had a match against TK and then talked to him backstage. The announcement shook the big man from head to toe, thinking it was his fault for putting TK out of action. Y/N and TK looked at each other before Y/N stepped up to him and gave him a tight bro hug, surprising TK and the others.

Y/N:" Say what you want, but you're not off the hook just yet, TK. After our match, I really thought I actually caused severe damage to your head and neck. Now hearing that you're forced to step away until everything is sorted out, it...I don't know what to think."

TK:" Relax first, man. This isn't because of you. My neck has given me trouble for the last month or so."

Y/N:" And they didn't take you off TV?"

TK:" I requested to stay in action as well as I can. This is entirely my own fault, so there's nothing to worry about for anyone."

Y/N:" Nothing to worry about? I was worried for the last two weeks that something happened to you, man. This is no laughing matter."