Lita - Wrestlemania Moment

Before we kick off this chapter, I wanna make something clear:

I was asked by Topkek40 if I could do a Wrestlemania special. I wasn't forced and I didn't push myself to that decision. He just brought up the idea that I could do something.

After this chapter has been published though, this book, the other Harem books and my One-Shot book are on hold for a while.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrestlemania 39 was unleashed upon the world with two days of action in the squared circle. Having ties with some of the competing talents gave Y/N a few advantages over other people. And as it was becoming some kind of habit, the young man invested a good bit of money to get himself a nice suit.

The few times he actually dressed like that were special most of the time, but Pay-Per-Views were a completely different caliber

The few times he actually dressed like that were special most of the time, but Pay-Per-Views were a completely different caliber. Dakota and Rhea were already off for their matches while Tegan, Kay Lee and Priscilla got something to eat and chatted away with others while Y/N made sure he looked appropriate for the event. Some high caliber legends were present after all, so he wanted to make a good first impression without anyone talking about his 'shenanigans' before that. Smiling after brushing his hair one last time, he left the area to see who he might talk to before the next match.

Y/N:" My second Wrestlemania and I get to see everything. I'm glad everyone is putting so much effort in. Hopefully I can perform at this level sooner or later."

Y/N did think big, reaching for the stars already, eventhough he wasn't at a Main Event level or something just yet. He was signed to Impact after all and had a lot of fuel left in the tank, so the coming years of his adventure would definitly prove to be interesting. Walking further, he happened to pass by a few executives who needed to discuss something for later that night. Y/N greeted them kindly though before turning left and going somewhere more populated. Events like these really brought out the extrovert in him, so it really wasn't a surprise to see the young man chat it up with the Street Profits.
--------------------------------------------------------------