Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business

---------------------------------------------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen,

we have reached the second story arc of this book and, as you see, in this Y/N will start his own wrestling career in Ring Of Honor. You might be wondering why not NXT or Impact, since they're both located in Orlando? Well, ROH has been a great starter platform for a lot of superstars and it does have some of my current favorite wrestlers.
Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the first bit of this arc and everything else that will come.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was been about two months since Y/N and Tegan told Rhea and Dakota that Y/N would wanna start wrestling as well. That was quite a bit surprise for everyone to hear of that and it took a lot of convincing people of it, but in the end the young man found himself training endlessly. It was either a one-on-one session or a four way session in the gym, so everyone got more than just a fair share of their work out in. Of course the girls were always way more experienced in regards to wrestling, so Y/N had to catch up quick. Everything started with normal drills like taking and delivering an Irish Whip, taking bumps and bouncing from the ropes, but soon enough it got very serious with a lot of fist fighting. The young man had that down faster than anyone can say Frick or something. Because of all the fights he was in, he knew exactly what to do, so there was no time wasted with going through it again, moving on to lock ups like a Collar and Elbow tie up, a headlock, a waist lock, a grounded chin lock and many more to see what Y/N would do to get out of every single one. Some of his movements were much more sleek than anyone expected and he got right back into his fighting stance to continue.

The group of Y/N, Dakota, Rhea and Tegan was quite well mixed in terms of different styles, so every training session was different from the one before. A lot of sweat was produced due to the intense things that they've done in the ring, but it was for a greater goal in the near future. And that day came a lot sooner than expected. After two whole months of training, Tegan called her friends at ROH again, saying Y/N was ready to head over to Baltimore. Was he though? Y/N knew the business would take a lot out of him time wise as well as body wise, but he was done just sitting around, letting day after day pass with no real success in job hunting. He had his clothes and other essentials packed already, loaded into his car and prepared for the travels that awaited him. The only thing that was left to do was to give everyone a  heartfelt See You Later instead of a goodbye. This was never going to be a goodbye for a long time and Y/N couldn't leave his housemates just out of the blue. That was when everyone met in front of the house.

Y/N:" Well... The day has finally arrived, hasn't it?"

Dakota:" It feels like you just got here yesterday and now you're gonna be so far away from us."

Rhea:" It's incredible to reflect on how much you turned our lifes upside down. You came here in early December last year and now you're gonna go out and make a name for yourself in wrestling."

Tegan:" We will be watching the shows as well as we can, believe that. You've been a great person to all of us so far and I'm sure once you found your way, you will become even better."

Y/N:" I'm only as good as you make me, ladies. It's thanks to all of you that I'm able to make this step, so I can't thank you three enough for helping me with everything, for being such great people and for making my life so exciting. Wherever ROH leads me, I will never forget everything you did for me. Don't See it as a goodbye though, it's a case of seeing each other later again"

Dakota:" Since we're on that topic, we will facetime when all of us can, right?"

Y/N:" You can bet your sweet ass on that. I'm not gonna just be in my hotel room and count the dots on the wallpaper or something."