Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It

After the whole deal with Paige and a few days of reconnecting, it was time to take things in a completely different direction. Y/N had a lot of fun hearing about everything that happened during his time away from home. He also received some fanmail and a few gifts from friends and relatives alike. It felt good and the coming day was about to be just as much fun to be honest. This time Kay Lee was making breakfast while everyone else got their morning routine done. Blue and Marvel got their food as well and happily munched down on it without much concern. They got a little closer to Y/N since he returned which was a very sweet sight, especially whenever they would play around or cuddle. Y/N was also the first one getting to the kitchen this time.

 Y/N was also the first one getting to the kitchen this time

Kay:" Mornin' Y/N."

Y/N:" Gooood morning, Kay."

Kay:" You're in a great mood today, hmm? Mind telling me why?"

Y/N:" I'm just happy being home again with everyone. I need a little break after everything."

Kay:" Fair point. Also you can now make up for the lost time."

Tegan:" That's exactly what will start today."

Tegan chimed in, already in pretty comfortable and strangely appropriate clothes. She giggled and sat down on the chair right of Y/N.

Y/N:" Do you have anything in mind?"

Tegan:" Rock climbing. And then we go to a haunted house."

Kay:" Sounds like a fun day. I will go with Priscilla for her monthly checkup. And I think Dakota will be streaming all day while Rhea...I have no clue."

Tegan:" Didn't she mention she wanted to talk to Hunter about something?"

Kay:" Yeah, but I don't know. I haven't paid full attention."

Y/N:" Whatever it may be, I'm just glad all of us are having a fun day."

Dakota:" I heard fun?"

With Dakota walking in, things woukd definitly pick up in terms of jokes, teasing and overall a good time. She didn't look like she was fully awake yet, but good enough to start her day.

Tegan:" Yes, Kota. You know fun, right?"

Dakota:" Haha. Of course I do."

Kay:" I doubt that sometimes."

"