Mariah May - Glamorous

The weekend has come around and with it the opportunity to go out and have some fun. It was one of the few relieves people had, especially on the road and this was no different. What was different though was the fact that Vicky approached Y/N after he just finished a backstage interview at the arena. Judging from the expression on his face, the young man was very surprised, but he gave her a short hug before the conversation started.

Vicky:" So I have something to say to you. I've been talking to a few promoters on the phone."

Y/N:" Not too bad. What did you actually call them for?"

Vicky:" Well, an up and coming star from the UK has travelled to the city and asked for someone to help her around. I know this may seem pretty sudden, but I thought you could do that."

Y/N:" You're catching me in the most opportune moments, you know? I've handled my schedule for the day and am now completely free."

Vicky:" I knew I could count on you. You will meet her in a few minutes at the store around the corner. Her name is Mariah."

Y/N:" That's all well and good, but what does she look like?"

Vicky:" She has long blond hair, tanned skin and very often a pretty nice smile on her face. Also pink lip gloss."

Y/N:" Oh sure, that helps. I know almost a dozen women who look like that."

Vicky:" Hey, don't get grumpy on me. I will tell her who to look out for, so you can find each other."

Y/N:" You owe me something for this. If this goes south somehow, I'll be right behind you."

Vicky:" You haven't hurt a woman as far as I know, so I don't think you will do me any harm. You can thank some of your friends for that."

With that last piece of information, Vicky smiled and left Y/N who just leaned back and thought about what just happened. This wasn't the most normal thing to go down in his life, but he couldn't get out of this anymore. Knowing his reputation, Y/N was sure there would be a turn to this whole thing, whether it was good or bad. So he finished up, went to his lockerroom and changed into more comfortable clothes.

 So he finished up, went to his lockerroom and changed into more comfortable clothes

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was outside of the arena now, taking a look around the area. Despite knowing his surroundings by now, it still seemed so unreal to him to actually be there. Sure, it has been a bit over a month now and he had quite good matches along the way, but without the help and support from Rhea, Tegan and Dakota for the most part, he couldn't have done it. The thought of the three made him smile, knowing they were waiting for him at home. After all, their relationship was going strong and in the right direction, so there was nothing actually disturbing them. Well, the girls were left undisturbed, Y/N on the other hand had to find Mariah somehow which was a challenge in itself.