Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds

Smackdown was on again and Y/N was invited backstage by Dakota and Tegan because they wanted him to watch their match against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez

Smackdown was on again and Y/N was invited backstage by Dakota and Tegan because they wanted him to watch their match against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez. It was bound to be good for sure and he was excited to see what the ladies could bring to the table. His mind also wandered towards Sacrifice on Sunday because fighting Matt wouldn't ve an easy task, especially in a Steel Cage match. But he was confident that they could put on a great match after selling the rivalry so well. Rhea was also scheduled for tonight as she would have a promo battle against Lacey Evans to set up the next Pay-Per-View as well.

The door to the Green Room was left open while Y/N watched the show progress. He enjoyed seeing how everyone on the roster gave their best and hoped to get up on the card sooner rather than later as well, if he ever made it to WWE. His stay in Impact was fun for sure, but of course he had to think about the future and the logistics of it all to make sure he had a good life later on. His mumbling caught the attention of Kayden Carter who just walked by, but decided to stop and ask if Y/N was okay.

Kayden:" Hey, are you alright?"

Y/N:" Hmm? Yeah, I was just buried in my thoughts."

Kayden:" I see. You shouldn't worry about things too much. It might give you some nasty wrinkles."

Y/N:" Can't have those at my age. I gotta look good for my ladies."

Kayden:" Oh, you're the guy that has so many girls buzzing. Y/N, right?"

Y/N:" That's me. And you're Kayden Carter."

Kayden:" Guikty as charged, buddy. Mind if I join you?"

Y/N:" Feel free to take a seat. You seem to have the night off anyways."

Kayden just giggled at that, nodding as she closed the door and tookba seat next to Y/N. It was cool that they vibed do easily as they kept chatting while Ridge Holland fought Santos Escobar. They exchanged stories and tips about the ins and outs of the business as far as  they understood, but they also made some dumb jokes every now and then. Y/N appreciated Kayden's company and vice versa because just being with one other person instead of being in a group for once felt much nicer.

Kayden:" So you bagged Dakota, Tegan, Rhea, Kay Lee and Priscilla. That's crazy."

Y/N:" More like they bagged me. I consider it a blessing more than anything else to have them in my life."

Kayden:" And when are you gonna pop the big question?"

Y/N:" Probably after the next Pay-Per-View here. It might come as a shock to them, but they're the ones who keep me on the right track."

Kayden:" That's lovely. You all deserve each other."

Kayden smiled warmly at Y/N and shortly hugged him from the side, but something was off about it because her other hand was on his chest. At first Y/N didn't think much of it, but she slowly traveled south which turned the atmosphere completely.