Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2

Once Y/N finished replying to everyone who texted him, he soon returned to Alexa and Bebe who just smiled at him as if everything was in order. The young man had no clue at all what they discussed, but he kept his charming demeanor as best as he could. He wasn't someone who let others wait very long, keeping it oldschool like he learned to early in his life. Judging from the casual reaction he received, it went quite nicely as the three engaged in a continued conversation.

Y/N:" Sorry for the holdup, ladies. Some friends and co-workers just wanted to know how I'm doing since I'm out of action thanks to an 'injury' of sorts."

Alexa:" I heard about the crash. Whoever did that should get a beating."

Bebe:" I agree. It's awful to see a star like you in such trouble already."

Y/N:" Thank you. I'm actually looking forward to the two nights of Wrestlemania. What about you?"

Bebe:" I'm only here for tonight, but I will make the most out of it."

Looking Y/N up and down as he looked at Alexa, Bebe licked her lips and smirked, because Y/N seemed very much like the guy they needed for their plan

Looking Y/N up and down as he looked at Alexa, Bebe licked her lips and smirked, because Y/N seemed very much like the guy they needed for their plan. It was going to get hot, wild and loud, but that was what kept the young woman excited.

Alexa:" We might need your help with something, Y/N. Could you please spare us a moment~?"

Y/N:" Well, I told everyone that I'm gonna be busy for a while anyways, so yeah. Lead the way."

Bebe:" Then follow me please. We have to go to my changing room."

Y/N:" Okay? And why?"

Alexa:" Don't ask so many questions, dummy. Just wait~."

Since it seemed impossible to argue against both women, Y/N just gave in and walked with them. Not gonna lie, he wanted to meet Alexa one day anyways, so this happening right now was a gift. The fact that Bebe stayed as well just was like the cherry on top for him. Sure, he wasn't too familiar with the celebrity world and all, but he heard about her on several occasions, much like everyone on RAW, Smackdown and NXT heard of him. Chances were high that he would meet more people down the line. It only took a few minutes for the trio to reach Bebe's changing room that was far enough away from others to avoid any conspiracies or walk ins. Opening the door, Y/N and Alexa walked in first while Bebe giggled softly and locked the door once she was in the room as well.

Y/N:" Alright, what c---"

Turning around, Y/N noticed that Bebe started teasing him as she turned around to show her butt to him, looking over her shoulder with a smile on her face.