A/N

Hi guys,

As you see, this one won't be a chapter. This one is about something else. Throughout the last week, I've been getting complaints about a lot of stuff in this book and I wanna touch on that right here.

First: yes, my grammar is nowhere near perfect. I'm not a native english speaker, but I always give it my best to at least let everything make sense. Sure, there are mistakes and sometimes I forget to edit them out.

Second, my music taste. When I wrote 'Who is Y/N L/N?', I put in a few songs I like. The band Hypocrisy is a melodic death metal band. Death Metal is never easy to listen, just like most extreme metal genres. Sure, I could go with Pop music or something to appeal to a wider audience, but then I wouldn't be comfortable writing. And that relationship between Y/N and the band. In case you're wondering: I try to do something different than anyone else. My ideas aren't conventional, normal or in any way the most generic.

Then, the pictures. Apparently some of them are too big or there are too many and it destroys the immersion. But what if I didn't use any pictures or GIFs? Then a lot of the chapters would be lifeless. There are some readers who don't necessarily know who everyone is. I watch WWE, Impact, NJPW, AEW, ROH, sometimes even SHIMMER and Stardom. I know my way around the wrestling world.

When I wrote the first match in ROH, I showed you a screenshot I took. This is NOT a toy that's representing Y/N's physique. That's a wrestler I created myself to at least give everyone an idea of how Y/N changed since he started wrestling.

Now I didn't touch on absolutely everything that was said, but I want everyone to know: I write this harem story for all of you, not just for a single person. I spend countless hours on every single chapter to make it at least good enough to read. Yes, it's never going to be perfect. Yes, there are mistakes, imperfections and inconsistancies in the entire story so far and they won't disappear that fast.

My final statement is this: If you don't like how I write or what I do in my stories, then this is not for you. I try to have fun and to be entertaining with what I do and being nitpicky about almost everything doesn't help with that. I do take the criticism as well as I can.

 I do take the criticism as well as I can