Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation

It was time to settle the score once and for all as Impact was in Toledo, Ohio tonight for Sacrifice. Y/N and Matt have been preparing for the steel cage match that was coming very soon as the show just went to a commercial break, so the crew could set everything up. This definitly wasn't going to be an easy match for both men, but they were sure to put on a banger, no matter what. Right now, Y/N had his phone in hand because he received a new message from Dakota.

 Right now, Y/N had his phone in hand because he received a new message from Dakota

Dakota:" Good luck from all of us tonight, Y/N. We know you're gonna rock this 😜."

Y/N:" Thank you very much, Dakota. I hope you enjoy watching. That look suits you incredibly well btw 😍."

Dakota:" Dawww, thanks. I had a feeling you'd like it."

Y/N:" How could I not? I mean you're gorgeous."

Dakota:" ☺️ Oh stop."

Y/N:" What? 😅"

Dakota:" I can't go out to the living room, blushing. I know the others will ask questions."

Y/N:" Don't worry. Just tell them I was putting some charme in 😎."

Dakota:" When you're back, you're in for something 😜."

Y/N:" I love you too, Kota. And the others as well. Let them know I said that."

Dakota:" KK. We'll see you soon, hun!"

Y/N:" See you soon, Captain!"

Having a big smile on his face right now, Y/N was still happy to have the girls around and getting such strong support from them all. He knew just the right surprise for all of them once he would return home, but for now he put his phone away and got to the gorilla.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Two minutes later, the entrances were done and the match started as Y/N and Matt stared each other down. Their feud boiled long enough and it was time to put this to rest. Matt actually took the initiative by approaching Y/N, but that fell short immediately thanks to a Neckbreaker.

Y/N wasn't here to play or waste any time as he shoved Matt down when he tried to get up. The young man had enough of the run-ins and attacks, wanting to make Matt suffer as much as possible before putting him down. The ref kept a close eye on everything right now when Y/N stepped back while Matt was finally allowed to get up.

Y/N:" I will grind you to paste, you son of a bitch!"

Matt:" You don't even belong in this business, Y/N. You should be a stay-at-home dad!"

That set things further into motion as bith men locked up, trying to overpower one another. Tensions rose quickly when Matt tried to hit Y/N right in the face, but that attempt also went wrong when Y/N ducked out of the way, slapped Matt and caught him from behind with another move.