Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected

Y/N's journey was very close to continue as it was only a few more days until he went to negotiate with the higher ups at Impact. He was prepared for anything along the way so far, but it could obviously all end differently. Y/N felt excited for this new opportunity though and knowing that at least one of his friends was there to show him around would definitly help in the long run. Dakota and Tegan took the time out of their usual daily routine to talk about it all with him again, just to calm his nerves as best as they could while Kay Lee and Rhea were on the way to pick up the new gear that was made for him. Yes, Y/N was now going all out to make his mark in the business and original gear was going to help a lot in this case.

Currently though, Y/N found himself in an elevator, hoping to be back home again sooner rather than later. Not that he was annoyed by the outside world, but he got used to being with the girls again. With Priscilla's pregnancy progressing nicely and without trouble, the excitement pf becoming a father grew as well. Then the elevator stopped at the seventh floor and when the door opened, the familiar face of Zelina Vega greeted him.

 Then the elevator stopped at the seventh floor and when the door opened, the familiar face of Zelina Vega greeted him

Zelina:" Oh my gosh, Y/N! It has been so long since we've seen each other."

Y/N:" Good to see you as well, Zelina. How have you been?"

Zelina:" I've been well, trust me. Since I was brought back, things have gone very well for myself honestly."

Y/N:" That's great to hear. I'm glad you're thriving so much."

Zelina:" Thank you. And you're going to Impact?"

Y/N:" Yeah, that's my next stop. I hope my time there will be fun as well."

Zelina:" I'm sure it will be. You're a trustworthy performer and since you know a few people as well, you might have made a good impression already."

Y/N:" Someone's really keen on helping my career."

Zelina:" What can I say? I believe in you."

Zelina giggled as she stood next to Y/N and pressed the button to the thirteenth floor

Zelina giggled as she stood next to Y/N and pressed the button to the thirteenth floor. She was happy to see him again and vice versa, so the atmosphere wasn't as awkward as they first expected. From the way she dressed though, it looked a lot like Zelina just got back from a meeting or something.