Birthday Surprise

With the night at Scarlett's room over, Y/N was somehow back home in his bed. Granted, Impact was an Orlando-based company anyways, so it wasn't that hard to get back. But he was worn out from the lovin' he gave the Smokeshow and definitly didn't drive himself home. Once he awoke from his deep slumber, Y/N needed a moment to realize where he was and what happened. Sure, the surroundings were all too familiar to him at this point and he knew very well that the girls were still having breakfast in the kitchen. But it was still quite weird to him as he got up, put on a fresh pair of boxers and then made his way to the kitchen as well where he was quickly surprised.

 But it was still quite weird to him as he got up, put on a fresh pair of boxers and then made his way to the kitchen as well where he was quickly surprised

Everyone:" Happy Birthday, Y/N!!!!!!"

The girls all congratulated Y/N loudly and intensely as well before lining up and kissing him, one after the other. It seemed like they really thought it through while he was gone, eventhough it wasn't that long. But it woke him up effectively when the last kiss was broken up.

Priscilla:" Good morning, birthday boy. You look like you had fun."

Y/N:" I can't deny that, but...how did I get back here?"

Kay:" It's not much of a story, but Scarlett called us and explained what was going on. Since the others were too tired, I took it upon myself to pick you up and get you back."

Tegan:" Kay really had to push and drag you to bed."

Dakota:" Your clothes are getting washed right now, so don't worry about it."

Rhea:" But your first official night at Impact and you get it on with Scarlett. If Kross finds out, you're dead meat."

Y/N:" I already talked to Scarlett about sorting this out. Sure, it won't be easy, but I don't want any trouble with anyone."

Rhea:" Hopefully everything goes well then. I don't wanna see you torn to pieces."

Kay:" Same. It's best, if you don't cross paths with either of them for a while."

Priscilla:" Now let's put that aside and give Y/N our first present."

Priscilla then giggled to herself and walked to another room while Y/N was served a very big and varied breakfast. Apparently the ladies had bigger plans for him that day, so he needed to conserve some energy for later. Taking a sip of tea, Y/N almost spat it back out immediatly when he saw Taeler Hendrix coming towards him.

 Taking a sip of tea, Y/N almost spat it back out immediatly when he saw Taeler Hendrix coming towards him