Under A Glass Moon Part 2

It was hours later as Dakota and Rhea were in the kitchen, fixing some breakfast for themselves. Dakota didn't know where Y/N was, but she figured he would turn up again either at lunch or in the afternoon. It was weird that he left his phone there, but even that wasn't a sign of danger to her, so she sat down with a bowl of cereal as Rhea prepared some coffee.

Rhea:" So how was the trip here with him?"

Dakota:" It was nice. I had to laugh when he told me that you spilled tea all over him. That's so ridiculous."

Rhea:" I'm never going to live this down, am I? Yes, I did that, but it was worth it in the end."

Dakota:" Oh trust me, I know. And now that he's staying with us, I can't even begin to think of ways to tease him."

Rhea:" Knowing your new attitude, I know this won't be too hard."

Dakota:" But he will be."

Rhea:" What?"

Dakota:" Nothing!"

She quickly got back to eating her cereal, not even daring to look at her housemate. It was unnatural to see Dakota get intimidated so easily, but if everyone thinks about how Rhea is in the ring, they could understand that feeling.

Rhea:" Anyways, where is Y/N actually? I thought he would be here with us this morning."

Dakota:" I don't know. He said he would look around the city for any open jobs to see what he can find. But leaving his phone and also his clothes, I'm not so sure that he's safe."

Rhea:" You don't think something happened to him?"

Dakota:" Of course I think that. Someone must've kidnapped him. This isn't the usual way I go about things, but we should go into the city and ask around, if anyone has seen him."

Rhea:" Please tell me you have a normal picture of him on your phone."

Dakota:" Of course I have. I'm not a horny teen or something. Let's finish up, get dressed and then go out there."

Rhea:" Alright. That man couldn't have gone far. He doesn't know his way around Orlando after all."

Dakota:" Right."

So without wasting any time, the two gulped down their remaining food, got dressed in more casual clothes and took their essentials with them. This situation worried them greatly because Y/N isn't only their friend, they also want payback on whoever was responsible for this mess. Rhea got into her car first to get it started while Dakota hopped in a moment later and fastened her seatbelt.

 Rhea got into her car first to get it started while Dakota hopped in a moment later and fastened her seatbelt

This was a Mercedes CLK 500, nothing too fancy. It got the job done everytime and it would today. Rhea put the engine in reverse, got out of her parking spot and quickly drove towards the city. Dakota was fumbling  around on her phone, preparing the most normal picture she had of Y/N to show around. Someone at least had to give them any clues at some point, so when they got to a quite populated area, they both called for attention and showed the image to everyone, asking if they have seen the man in question. Unfortunately there was little to no help, but a few people started flirting with both Rhea and Dakota. A few slaps later, they drove to another well populated area and started the same procedure. But the results were the same. No clues, but comments both positive and negative, so they went to the local performance center to ask anyone that was available. This search was gonna be hard, but they needed to save Y/N, no matter what.
---------------------------------------------------------