Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion

Several hours after everyone finally got caught up with everything, it felt like the day went on forever. Y/N just returned home that morning, then suddenly Priscilla told everyone about her pregnancy and now Kay Lee Ray of all people was revealed as the secret roommate. It was only a matter of time until one of them had enough and would prefer some alone time. That person was Y/N as he stretched and carefully untangled himself from the web of arms that held him in place for so long. He loved hugs, no doubt, but after a while they could get a little overwhelming to deal with. A collective 'awww' was heard from Dakota, Rhea, Tegan and Priscilla when they noticed that Y/N was going somewhere.

Dakota:" Will you be gone for long, love?"

Y/N:" No, not really. I'm just going to take a quick shower and change my clothes, then I'll be back."

Tegan:" We hope so. I want this cuddly stud back here very soon."

Priscilla:" If you take too long, I will personally drag you out of the bathroom."

Rhea:" Easy ladies, let our man breathe for a while. He just got home a few hours ago."

Y/N:" Thank you, Rhea. I promise it won't take too long."

Dakota/Tegan/Priscilla:" Alright, sweetheart."

Rhea:" Get yourself cleaned up, big guy."

Everyone let out a soft laugh at the friendly banter. It really felt incredible to be back with each other and the ladies clearly admired the new physique Y/N was sporting. He didn't look bad before by any means, but putting in the extra work showed great results. The only thing that the big man was asking himself was where Kay Lee was during this exchange. However, he got his answer as soon as he opened the bathroom door to see her in front of a mirror, wearing nothing but her underwear.

Something about this seemed way too coordinated at the time, because Kay remained completely relaxed as she turned her head to meet Y/N's gaze that just stopped roaming all over her body

Kay:" Don't you know it's rude to walk  in without knocking, Y/N~?"

Y/N:" I'm sorry, Kay. I was just getting ready to take a shower."

Kay:" That should be my line right now. I was about to head in."

Y/N:" I mean I could wait until you're finished, if that's more comfortable."

Kay:" Nonsense, Y/N. We've basically known each other for years. A little something like this doesn't make a big difference."

Yes, Y/N and Kay knew each other since their early youth. When Y/N was 14, he stayed in the UK with his parents over the summer. During that first visit, he met Kay in the park as they talked about their families and life in general with each other. One evening Kay's parents invited Y/N and his parents over for dinner just to get to know each other some more. It was then that the two teens promised to see each other every summer until both of them landed different jobs and this current day was the first time they've seen each other in three years. Believe it or not, but Kay has always been a joker and a tease to Y/N, so any embarrassing moments were calmed very easily. However, this time around, the NXT UK Womens champion had a different idea as she smirked at her long time friend.