Paige - Wakeup Call

The night went on peacefully for the group of friends and lovers as they were all in the same bed together, cuddling in their sleep like they would always do. Y/N was pretty surprised when meeting Blue and Marvel who were Tegan's dogs and actually two really sweet pets. Tegan explained to him that she picked them up again from sort of a pet daycare and decided to bring them to the house since it had more than enough space for everyone and the two could run around outside as much as they liked. Now, Y/N was always a guy who easily bonded with animals, so the fact that Blue and Marvel licked his hand to acknowledge him was no surprise for the young man. The rest of the sleep went without trouble as well as the ladies took turns occupying the bathroom. Rhea was the first one done and decided to also take care of breakfast this morning since the clock showed 8:35 and everyone was hungry to a degree. Well, almost everyone apart from Y/N who still layed in bed, deep in his dreams. Apparently he was so exhausted from everything that it kept him at bay longer than the ladies. Who could blame him though? His body wasn't used to travelling, fighting and more so shortly after one another. They left him undisturbed and went about their routines until regrouping at the kitchen table.

Dakota:" Morning, everybody."

Everyone:" Mornin' Kota."

Priscilla:" Did you sleep well?"

Dakota:" Yeah, much better actually. And we all know who's responsible for that."

Kay:" We missed Y/N just as much

Kay:" We missed Y/N just as much. It's not often a guy like him comes around."

Tegan:" Yep. He can be a bloke sometimes, but he's a great person."

Priscilla:" No doubt about that. I hope once our child is born, he or she will have similar qualities when they grow up."

Rhea:" I agree. It's still surreal to me though that he knocked you up."

Tegan:" How was it when you found out?"

Priscilla:" It was strange. I just had breakfast one morning before I decided to get a test, since I knew Y/N and I went at it without protection. I did what I had to, waited and when I saw it was positive, I felt a mix of happiness and uncertainty, because I had no idea how Y/N would react."

Dakota:" This must've taken a lot to digest though. But Y/N is an honest guy and the fact that he wants to carry on with this is even more proof that we got the right guy."

Just as Rhea was about to say something else to add to the conversation, the door bell rang which caught everyone off guard. So Tegan got up and walked over, Blue and Marvel following her closely. When she opened the door though, she was surprised to see Paige stand right in front of her.

 When she opened the door though, she was surprised to see Paige stand right in front of her