Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf

It was one week before Sacrifice now and things were boiling over quickly because Y/N's feud with Honor No More and specifically Matt Taven has gone above and beyond. Tonight was the last stop before the event and Y/N had a match against Matt himself this time. He has been patient long enouhh, so finally having a chance to put Matt down was satisfying. Yeah, the rest of his goons were around and would try anything to stop Y/N, but the younger man faced worse odds before. He just watched as Matt got into the ring, playing to the crowd.

Just from the atmosphere alone, everyone knew this would blow over in just a few seconds

Just from the atmosphere alone, everyone knew this would blow over in just a few seconds. Matt took off his vest and as soon as the bell was rung, things turned straight to chaos.

Y/N took Matt off his feet quickly there, not giving him a moment to digest it, as the taller man kept theatrack going by stomping at his opponent's midsection and chest. There was no love lost between the two and everyone could see the anger burning in Y/N's eyes. The ref had to separate them, but even that didn't save Matt for long because Y/N came straight back with a Corner Dropkick.

The crowd was a bit concerned about what this feud has done to Y/N and how bad it might get, even before Sacrifice. It seemed like he was changing...for the worse actually as he didn't let up until Matt got a slight bit of offense in by means of a quick Superkick.

It bought Matt some time to think about how he could cut Y/N down to size while his teammates cheered him on. Matt knew it would be tough for sure and he remembered what Y/N did in his young career thus far, but it didn't mean he was invincible. So Matt stayed on the attack this time, hitting Y/N with another Superkick.

The first pin attempt followed, but it was only a One Count. The match was still fresh and no real power moves have been performed yet, but sometimes the simpler things did the trick nonetheless. Matt picked Y/N up and threw him to the ropes in hope of doing serious damage this time, but Y/N had a different plan as he dodged Matt and got back into the match.