Halloween

It was time for Halloween and just about everyone in the world was throwing some kind of party. This included the wrestling business and Y/N was invited to one as well as he just got done preparing, being in his own costume.

 This included the wrestling business and Y/N was invited to one as well as he just got done preparing, being in his own costume

Yes, he went with a Jack Skellington inspired costume, keeping things classy and yet with a sense of scare. The ladies were at the party already, promising not to get too wild beforehand to which he just chuckled. Now though, it was his turn to walk in and scan the crowd. Superstars from all over WWE were there, some he already 'familiarized' with while others seemed to be pretty new to his eyes. Y/N appreciated the mixed crowd though, walking in and getting a feel for everything.

Y/N:" This definitly will be fun. I see myself enjoying tonight a lot."

As if on cue, Y/N was quickly found by his ladies as Dakota smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

Dakota:" Thank gosh you made it. And with such a fresh costume."

Y/N:" I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world."

Rhea:" You definitly outdid yourself, Y/N. The fade, the makeup, the suit. It looks good on you."

Tegan:" A Nightmare Before Christmas is a classic, so I'm glad you got in the right mood."

Priscilla:" I'm sure some of the other ladies would like a piece of you sooner or later~."

Y/N:" That may be the case, but we should enjoy ourselves for now."

Kay Lee:" I would like to have the first dance."

Y/N nodded and took Kay Lee's hand, guiding her to the dance floor as the others smiled

Y/N nodded and took Kay Lee's hand, guiding her to the dance floor as the others smiled. It was all fun for the whole group as they talked, danced and had a great time overall without anyone causing trouble. But who knew what kind of surprise this night would bring the further it progressed?
--------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour passed as Y/N danced with the girls as best as he could, but now he needed a break, sitting down at an empty booth and drinking something. He had the endurance, no doubt about it, but even he needed to breathe.