Christy Hemme - Let It Burn

Y/N was backstage at Fullsail to watch Dakota, Tegan and Kay Lee in action that night. Things have been a little crazy after the start of the year and the photoshoot with fans speculating, if Y/N was actually headed to WWE, but he kept playing with his followers by not confirming or denying anything about his next whereabouts in the business. Friends from ROH like TK, Taryn, Quinn and Mark have caught up with the young man and asked the same thing, but Y/N at least told them that he didn't have any offers on the table just yet, which was true. He wanted to get back into it in any way he could, even if it wasn't for a major promotion, but nothing really happened so far. Nonetheless the training and cutting random promos did help prepare him for what might come as the first match was on and the introductions would be done. During that, Y/N's eyes were on the ring announcer he recognized from the mid 2000s when she was a wrestler: Christy Hemme.

 During that, Y/N's eyes were on the ring announcer he recognized from the mid 2000s when she was a wrestler: Christy Hemme

She was a bubbly redhead with a bit of acrobatics mixed into her matches whenever she had one. She was part of the 2004 Divas Search and even won the competition. In 2006 though, she was with TNA until 2016. But WWE took the chance and hired Christy as the new ring announcer for NXT.

Y/N:" Not a bad choice, bringing her back. I honestly had a soft spot for Christy when she worked here first."

Fortunately Y/N mumbled that to himself as he watched the screen. Otherwise this might've led to some weird remarks from bypassing employees or other people and that surely wouldn't sit well with management of the biggest wrestling company in the world. Before he, Dakota, Tegan and Kay Lee left, Rhea told Y/N to keep himself in check. Since he was basically an outsider, not everyone had the best opinion of him at the time. Yes, there were a few exceptions, but in the bigger picture, he would've been outnumbered.
---------------------------------------------------------

2 hours passed by until NXT ended with the ladies all victorious and in a good mood. They went ahead already and got an Uber to bring them home which left Y/N basically to himself as he stood next to his car, about to get in until he heard a pair of heels clicking on the pavement with every step. Then lo and behold, Christy was in front of him.

 Then lo and behold, Christy was in front of him

Christy:" Hey hey, wait up please!"

Y/N:" What's the matter?"

Christy:" I was supposed to drive to the hotel with some friends, but they ditched me earlier."