Paige - Naughty Christmas

--------------------------------------------
Hey there everyone,

as you can sum up from the name of this chapter, this will be a Christmas Special. The Holidays have taken the world and I want the characters in the book to celebrate too.

But it also means there will be no updates over Christmas and New Year's Eve because I, like hopefully all of you, wanna spend time with my family. It's time to relax during those and be a family. When 2020 has begun, the updates will also begin again to keep everything going.

Thank you and have fun reading!
-----------------------------------------------

'Tis the season to be jolly' as many people said around this time of the year. Bright lights, christmas trees, ginger bread and ornaments, snowmen and joy everywhere. The Winter and especially the holidays brought together the masses for thousands of years. That was also the case in WWE as all of the employees were gathered all around the arena that night, some wearing costumes, others just a bit of festive make-up or those weird Christmas sweaters which could be bought every single year. Of course there were also a few cameras around to film a few clips for a message to the the entire WWE universe, so it was no surprise that everyone stood on stage and on the ramp. A jingle then started playing and the singing began.

Yes, every single person was singing, making the song have a choir like vibe. Of course Dakota, Rhea, Tegan and Y/N stood together, no surprise there. They also had some appropriate clothes on to fit the bill. This season has always been weird since after all the time of conflict and tragedy, it still united the majority of the world in just a short while. That's the effect of winter on everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------

After the short performance, a lot of people stayed in the backstage section of the arena to be jolly and have a good time. The catering was full of fitting food like cake, cookies, different roasts, fish, egg nog, mulled wine and a lot more. Of course everyone who had family waiting was already on the way home, so it wasn't as crowded as everyone thought. Dakota and Tegan got themselves a few cookies, Rhea had a cup of egg nog and Y/N was drinking a bit of mulled wine. He really felt at peace with them since this day started and everyone traded gifts. Y/N was the first of the household to receive his gifts. From Rhea, he got a framed picture she signed. That was already very sweet of her. Tegan and Dakota on the other hand had something a little bigger for him. They gave him a calendar for the coming year with pictures of them in many different outfits, some were cute, some very naughty, some just teasing. He knew that photoshoot a few days ago would bring something like this around. So to give them all something back, Y/N thought of a lot. He bought Rhea a few FunkoPop figures of some of her favorite musicians and a battle vest she can put patches on. For Tegan, he got a painting of a field and a big dog plushie. And for Dakota, Y/N had to search through some websites to find the fitting pieces. He bought a big arrangement of paint brushes, paper and of course paint. Despite it all being a bit expensive in the end, it was more than worth it at the bright side of things.

Tegan:" Thank you again for everything, Y/N."

Rhea:" You've put so much thought into getting us all something."

Dakota:" How can we pay you back?"

Y/N:" By staying the way you are. All of you are supportive, cheering me up, feeling with me and helping me through everything that comes up. My only wish is that you stay that amazing."