Who is Y/N L/N?

Days after all the chaos and insanity, everyone had recovered pretty well. Dakota could finally sleep peacefully again, Rhea also calmed down quicker and Tegan had rested a lot better than in that crappy hotel she stayed in before. The girls were definitly happy to have Y/N back at last. He was totally out of it the first time he actually woke up, but when he spotted everyone near him, the fear subsided. The weekend was also about to begin, so everyone was in more casual clothes to really chill out and enjoy the time they had. Only at breakfast there was something on Dakota's mind. She wondered about Y/N's past and, judging from how Rhea and Tegan were also eyeing Y/N, she knew they were just as interested to get to know more about him.

Dakota:" Hey Y/N, I was wondering about something."

Y/N:" Okay and what is that?"

Dakota:" Well, I'd like to know more about you. So far none of us really had the chance to hear about your past."

Rhea:" It's alright, if there are things you don't wanna tell us. Everyone has to carry their burden."

Y/N:" I figured you would be interested in it at some point. Okay then...get on with your questions."

Dakota:" My first question is: how was your childhood? I'd just want to dive deeper into understanding you."

Y/N took a moment to gather the most of his memories. He could think of quite a lot and a fair amount of them were bitter-sweet.

Y/N:" Childhood. It was a rollercoaster ride of enormous proportions. Let's start when I was five. Kindergarden was already off to a rocky start because of the people who took care of us kids. Some would fake their smiles and nice demeanor. Others would just get angry if we made one simple mistake. It wasn't easy being a kid back then. My parents were left in the dark about the bad stuff most of the time. They asked every caretaker about how each day went, but they didn't receive many answers. At the end of that mess, it was soon time to go to school. Urgh, one hell followed after the other. The first years were fine, just getting to know things here and there and everywhere. Our teachers did their best to be nice while teaching us everything we needed to know. Up until sixth grade when my first bully got in the way. Big guy, smelly breath, douchebag. He picked on me simply because I was a respectful and kindhearted child while he was...just awful. That guy threw banana peel everywhere, put chewed bubble gum in the hair of others and pushed them around. A real asshole of a human."

Tegan:" And what stopped all that?"

Y/N:" A fight."

The three girls looked at Y/N as if he was crazy. They never expected him to ever pick a fight with someone, but as the coming story would tell, they were wrong.

Y/N:" Yeah, I challenged that guy to a fight after school. He was foolish enough to accept that. So we were in the courtyard, a small crowd had gathered to watch as we prepared ourselves for whatever was to come. De stepped closer to each other and by the looks of things, he didn't have any experience whatsoever. He was swinging his fists like a stupid monkey and I used that chance to get my shots in. A blow to the stomach, one to the head and a kick to the head later and suddenly that fool ran away crying. I don't know what he thought this was going to be, but I took it as it was."

Tegan:" And from who did you learn to fight?"

Y/N:" A couple of relatives. One of my uncles and one of my male cousins were well trained in martial arts and they taught me stuff, so I could defend myself in every possible situation."

Rhea:" So you had a reputation as someone not to mess with. I can hardly believe that."

Y/N:" Neither could I. The fact that I was beating bullies left, right and center spread like a wildfire. It made some people look up to me, others got scared. Some of my friends back then even refused to talk to me because of that. Same with my crush."