Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats

Saturday morning just hit like a brick for everyone. The last night was very noisy because of the bad weather outside as the wind whistled loudly through the entire neighbourhood. The windows also rattled around which kept Dakota, Rhea and Tegan up while Y/N would just sleep through the entire thing. They didn't know how he was able to do that, not even knowing that his workout was very personal to say the least. Dakota was the first one to actually get up and begin fixing some breakfast for everyone. Coffee, eggs, waffles and bacon were the easiest things she could find the will to make in her current state. The haze from getting no sleep lingered in the back of her head as Rhea stepped out of her room, also very tired from the night. Her hair was a mess and her eyes made her look really drowsy as she walked towards the kitchen. This was nowhere near being ready, but it was the only viable option.

Rhea:" Mornin', Dakota."

Dakota:" Morning, Rhea. Urgh, last night was terrible."

Rhea:" It was. I really hate winter most of the time."

Dakota:" Me too. This is the kind of bullshit weather almost everyone hates."

Rhea:" I don't feel like going anywhere today."

Dakota:" Fortunately for all of us, we don't have to. Today is our day with Y/N, remember?"

Rhea:" Of course. Which means we can laze around for a good while and then get to business with him."

Dakota:" My thoughts exactly. And he's probably gonna be a lot more energized, so we should let him take the lead."

Rhea:" You and Tegan can do that. But I will definitly show Y/N why I am Rhea Ripley!"

The two shared a laugh and prepared plates of food for everyone in case Tegan and Y/N got out of bed soon. The four have spent good quality time with each other, even if they had to sacrifice sleep for it. Ever since meeting Y/N, the girls felt much better and more determined on their goals. They had a lot more energy and will to go out there and kick as much ass as they could, no matter who it was at the receiving end. Dakota and Rhea smiled as they thought about what they felt for Y/N. It's still pretty crazy to think that a stranger who just lost his job could be so good for all of them. Aside from the sex, Y/N has been supportive, kind, funny, witty and somehow adorable in a way. If he actually found work in the same business, he would be close to them even during the shows and live events. It would mean the world to them, maybe even get Y/N to wrestle at one point. He has the right physique and a fitting mindset, but who knows what the young man would really wanna do in the future? Only time would tell. By now Tegan has also left the bed and joined Dakota and Rhea in the kitchen. Her hair was also pretty messed up and she let out a long, drawn out yawn.

Tegan:" Hey, girls."

Rhea:" Hi there, Tegan."

Dakota:" Good morning, sunshine."

Tegan:" That's not funny. Nobody got any sleep, but Y/N. I don't know what it was that knocked him out like a light, but it had to be something very exhausting."

Rhea:" Well, he was getting back pretty late yesterday. Maybe his workout took much longer than expected."

Dakota:" I didn't even notice he got back and into bed. That was until I cuddled closer to him."

Tegan:" So did I. He's like a big, fluffy teddy bear."

Rhea:" Is he now? I'd like to put that to the test."

Tegan:" We've got enough time throughout the day. Let's focus on actually staying awake."

Everyone nodded and then began to eat their food. By now the wind definitly weakened and the rain was almost gone too, but that didn't matter right now. It was more important to get the body going for the day as best as food and relqxing could help with it. The girls really enjoyed the food and each other's company all around as they spent the morning and early lunch time just in their sleeping clothes. It was much more comfortable and clearly to the enjoyment of one another because every girl had a different body shape, a different butt size and different underwear, so there was enough room for jokes and teases. The occasional slap on the butt was also welcome. Living together like that was really the most enjoyable way.
---------------------------------------------------------