Games - Levi

This took a while longer than I wanted it to, I re-wrote it so many times because I didn't like it. So take this clean-ish sketch of Levi as an apology gift \(;▽;)/

<——————————>

You finally got your hands on a limited edition Ruri-chan figurine for Levi. It took you quite a while to get your hands on it so you were hoping Levi hasn't moved onto some other impossibly rare Ruri-chan item just yet. You excitedly went over to his room and knocked on the door.

"What's the secret password?" He mumbled.

You quickly said it, too excited to put that much emotion into it. You left the figurine in your room, planning to take Levi out of his room and giving it to him in your room.

"Come in." Levi said.

You quietly opened the door, finding Levi playing some new video game he got. He seemed to be pretty absorbed into it, so you hope you weren't bothering him too much.

"Whatcha playing?" You asked him.

"Uh...Ace of Fighters" Levi said absentmindedly.

"It's a first-person RPG where you have to fight shadows that no one else can see but-ugh!" Levi groaned.

Suddenly a "YOU DIED!" popped up on the screen.

"I can't get past this stupid half man and half machine boss and his op weapons." Levi grumbled in frustration.

"Why don't you take a quick break? I have something I want to give you." You chirped.

"Mm...in a second...let me try again." He said as he started the battle again. You frowned a bit. This was going to be a bit harder than you thought.

"Uh...okay. After just give me 10 minutes of your time! We haven't hung out for a while and I really want to give you something." You said.

"Uh...huh..." Levi didn't even look like he was paying attention. You sighed a bit.

"It's just going to be for a little while, then you'll be back on your game I promise." You said. This time Levi didn't respond, he was too absorbed into his game.

He died again and gave out a frustrated sigh.

"One more time." He mumbled.

One more time turned into two, then three, then an hour went by and Levi still refused to give up. You were beginning to lose hope that he would ever listen to you.

After another hour passed, you tried again.

"Come on Levi, please? It'll just be for two minutes. You told me this was going to be the last time-"

Levi died again. Along with your persistence, this set him off. He threw the controller in frustration.

"What do you want from me?! Ugh, can't you stop bugging me for a while?! You always make everything so hard for me, nagging me about this and that! Just leave me alone!" Levi snapped.

You quietly gasped, startled by his sudden outburst and backed away from him. You know better than to get caught in the crossfire when Levi was mad, so you decided to just drop it right then and there.

"Fine...I'll leave you alone now..." You said before quickly wiping the tears from your eyes.

Upon seeing the tears fall from your eyes, Levi knew he messed up. His expression immediately softened and he felt horrible.

"W-Wait, Y/n I-"

"I'll just give you the thing later." You said coldly.

You sighed a bit before slamming the door shut. You stood outside his door for a while with tears falling down your face. Realizing that there was no point in crying about it, you angrily wiped your tears away.