Creation

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G-man

Nothing.

Endless Nothingness.

Just floating, and thinking.

Do you know what it felt like? It felt like death, heh, I assumed that at least.

Void. Endless Void. I didn't remember how I got there, or why I was there, only that there was no escape.

Do you know what that feels like? Doing nothing, except waiting, and thinking.

Leaving a person alone with their thoughts can be one of the worst punishments of them all.

What made it worse was that I couldn't distract myself with anything, so my mind was forced to review the decisions that had led to this moment.

If I did things differently would I still be here? I had no clue if I died or not, there was no way to tell.

Heh, look at me, rambling on like some sort of madman. Well, I guess that could be true.

There I was, drifting in the endless void. Not knowing where I was, barely able to remember who I was, remembering only my bad decisions.

A bright light then appeared, it turned my body to face it, forcing me to block the light since it hurt my eyes.

Then I realized something, I could see my hands! I could feel again! This was the happiest moment of my life.

I was happy that I was being pulled towards the light, finally leaving this damn void. But as I got closer, I felt something was wrong.

My memory was getting worse, I couldn't call upon my own name. No! Try to remember! Your name is... name is... name... what's a name?

Why is there light there? Where am I? Why do I look like this?! What is happening?!

Why am I being pulled towards the light? I'm... much calmer now... I guess everything will be fine.

Salem waved her hand, the Grimm pool moving in response.

She began her spell, a shape forming within the pool. It slowly moved towards the surface, as the pool began bubbling.

The liquid began swirling upwards, Salem finishing her spell sent a form of energy inside the liquid, forming a figure.

The shape of a man stepped forward. It had no defining figures, just blood-red eyes. Purely just an outline.

Then the Grimm began to take shape, it turned its head towards the people looking at it.

A man who wore light, white, chest armor, the armor began forming on the Grimm's body. A young man who wore grey, his legs were made for a specific type of combat with boots made for landing powerful attacks, and leg armor to protect himself.

Replicating this, the Grimm turned its head to the rest of the people. Their arms growing in size slightly with muscles, before their eyes stopped on a young woman in a red dress.

Ignoring the features of the young woman, the Grimm focused on her hand.

A small flame was ignited on the palm, the Grimm's head began changing. It grew hair, instead of it flowing normally, it moved like flames.

Finishing forming its body, the Grimm turned towards its mistress.

Salem smiled and motioned for her followers to move closer.