Captured

Torchwick breathed in, and out. Tapping his cigarette to get rid of the ash on the end.

Cinder had contacted him about a problem they should keep an eye out for, apparently, a Grimm rebelled and escaped the dark continent.

Since the Grimm was able to resist the evil marshmallow lady, Torchwick had to assume that the Grimm was smart. Cinder also said that it looked human, which was just more unsettling.

He had to respect the Grimm though, anyone able to escape the evil marshmallow lady had guts. Torchwick thought as he images more of his cigar, before being distracted by Neo.

Neo: (sign language) Bad for your health.

Roman rolled his eyes before flicking the cigar away, signing back to Neo in response.

Torchwick: Sorry, wanted to relieve some stress.

They both collectedly sighed, they were currently on a white fang base on Vale, across the coast was the island Patch. Torchwick had never been there before, but it was said to be a nice place. He would have to take Neo some time.

Emerald: Hey, Roman!

Torchwick sighed, he found Cinder's lackeys annoying to no end but turned around to face her.

Roman: What?

Emerald: Cinder wants to meet with you.

Torchwick sighed again, before nodding and walking into the base. Neo following close behind.

-Downstairs-

Adam: I can't have my men actively search for the damn Grimm, human. I can either have them help Torchwick, or search. Not both, they'll be on the lookout but that's it.

Cinder growled in response but understood Adam's frustration. She was asking a lot of the white fang, she shouldn't push her abilities too hard.

Emerald walked down the stairs from the roof, Roman and Neo following behind. Good, her pawns were back.

WF: Sir! You need to see this!

They all turned to see a white fang soldier running into the hangar they were currently in.

Adam nodded and followed quickly, Cinder walking after him. Mercury finally appeared, following behind as they all walked behind the WF member.

In the security room, they had cameras viewing the surroundings of the building in case their position was ever compromised. Right now though, the cameras were pointed towards the forest.

WF: We first spotted the thing when it left the river, it must have swan over from Patch.

Adam: What has -?

He was cut off as the cameras focused revealing a shape making its way through the forest. A human-like shape walking, but Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald recognized the figure.

Cinder: There it is...

Torchwick, Neo Politan, and Adam all looked at her with surprised looks.

Adam: Heh, guess it's your lucky day. Huh, human?

Torchwick looked between the two confused, before connecting the dots as the figure looked directly at the camera. Its red eyes staring deep into their souls, it was the Grimm.

Neo tapped his shoulder, drawing his attention.

Neo: Not a coincidence.

Torchwick nodded, thinking the same thing.