A day in vale

With the end of the first semester, there came a long weekend where students had the choice where they could return home to their families.

Ruby and Yang were obviously very excited to go home and see their parents again, Violet was excited to return home as well. Their teammates are envious of the happiness of their parents.

Yang and Ruby were not blind to this of course and offered to have them come with them. They at first turned it down, but Weiss wanted to meet the legendary Summer Rose and Blake had nothing better to do than read with Shadow.

Team JNPR would be staying at Beacon, Ren and Nora had explained how they were orphans and had no home to go to. Pyrrha didn't exactly want to go on another ad campaign during her break and chose to stay as well. Jaune, not wanting to abandon his teammates, called his parents and told them he was staying as well.

Ruby: What do you mean you won't be going with us to Patch?

Shadow: I never said that, I said I had something to take care of beforehand. If I can finish it in time, I will come with you.

With that Shadow turned and walked away, not wanting to waste any more time. The team beginning to speculate what Shadow was doing in secret.

Yang: Alright, huddle up team. (They do so) why do you think Shadow has been so secretive lately?

Blake: I heard him say that he would be going to Vale.

Violet: Why would he be doing that?

Violet actually had a good suspicion on why Shadow would be at Vale. But she hoped she was wrong.

Weiss: Hmm, I say we leave him behind if he's late.

Ruby: We can't do that! Mom'll be so sad that he couldn't come along!

Shadow was riding the automated bullhead down to Vale, resting his chin on his knuckles. The bullhead stopped and he got off, already fully dressed.

His disguise was a perfect replica of an NCR ranger from the fallout New Vegas game. He needed a disguise to keep himself hidden from the actual people.

Once he was in the city, Shadow made his way to a pre-paid hotel room that he had already visited before. Discarding his armor, he looked at a board that showed the gangs of Vale including some of the White Fang.

Shadow: Let's begin, shall we?

Jack: We shall.

Team RWBY was still discussing why Shadow would be gone. Each coming up for reasons why he was away.

Ruby: Ooh! Maybe he went to an arcade?

Shadow slammed the head of a gang member into a pinball machine. The glass cracking as he continued to punch the man.

Shadow: Where's Roman?!

A pool cue was slammed onto his back. It snapped in half as another gang member hit him across the jaw. Shadow grabbed a beer bottle and shattered it against his jaw.

Grabbing the broken pool cue, he stabbed the man through the heart. A man behind him opened fire, the bullets bouncing harmlessly off his Aura. The man looked stunned as Shadow turned around, the gun clicking.

Shadow: Where's Roman?

Shadow threw a knife and pierced the picture of the man he had just killed. He sighed and rested his hands against his hips.

Yang: Ooh! Maybe he's watching a fighting match!

Two people were brawling underground, Shadow walked into the room, disguised since he knew he couldn't kill all these people.