Negotiations

Shadow landed in the ground, talking the time to check his map. He was getting closer, and making good time as well.

No doubt that someone had noticed him already, and it would only be a matter of time before Ozpin came after him.

Jack: Well, it's to be expected at this point.

He nodded in agreement, placing the map in its designated spot. Shadow was about to take off again, when rocks around him began shifting.

Jack: Hold on... this place looks familiar.

Shadow's head began hurting, he placed a palm to his forehead, trying to rub the pain away. His vision became purple, and hazy.

His surroundings didn't change, but the rocks infront of him did. It was a geist, obviously, he could see the face and the veins along its stone body.

Then Shadow heard a bang, and looked towards the noise. Ruby came flying out of the trees, soaring over him.

Why was she here? She should be at Beacon.

He then saw Ren, Nora, and Jaune as well. And immediately get off.

Jack: Somethings wrong, this shouldn't have happened! We stopped the fall!

Shadow: I agree, this is... troublesome.

Shadow watched as a stone was thrown at Jaune. Shadow got there first, and pushed him out of the way.

Jaune looked up stupefied, as the stone that would have hit him floated mid air.

Shadow raised a hand at the geist. His answers would be answered once this thing was dead. Ruby raised her rifle, just as Shadow's eyes ignited.

The Geist exploded, Other Jaune squinted at... something. There was a purple outline of... something.

The pain returned to Shadow's forehead, and the purple vision faded. He still stood in the same place, and the geist infront of him was dead.

Jack: Okay... what the fuck? I don't see them anywhere.

Jack was right, the Other Jaune, Ruby, Ren, and Nora was nowhere in sight. The forest was the only thing that greeted him in response.

Jack: Well, whatever that was, I've got a killer headache now, let's get going.

Shadow nodded, and took off once more.

...

Meanwhile, in the Other realm.

Other Jaune: I swear I saw something!

Other Ren: Are you sure?

Other Jaune: Yeah! Something pushed me out of the way of that boulder, but when I looked nothing was there...

Other Ruby: Huh... that's weird. Well, let's get going.

The other three left, leaving the Other Jaune to stand there, looking back at the spot.

Other Jaune: (quietly) Pyrrha... ?

...

Shadow continued to fly, using his control over his armor to do so.

He felt presences nearby, and landed in the forest with a large thud. Walking out of the small crater, he followed the nearby path.

Eventually, the bandit camp came into view.

One of the bandits stood guard on the wall, being very bored.

He heard a rustling noise and looked over his post, only seeing a black man.