Assasination

Ned: Welcome one and all! To-diddly-day is the double rounds!

Homer: First up today is teams BESH vs POCY!

A/N: I tried looking up Penny's team name but there isn't one. It's literally called Penny's team, so roll with it.

Ned: Team BESH is sending forward Anthony Hirodin, and Loki Laufeson!

Homer: Team POCY is sending forward Penny Polendina, and Ciel Soleil!

Penny accessed previous recordings and information on Anthony and Loki, Anthony being the largest threat with his vast array of weapons included with his armor.

On the other side of the colosseum, Anthony was doing the same thing. Finding that Penny was an android, and could expertly control the swords that attached to her back, as well as fire lasers from the swords.

Loki would have trouble with Penny, so he would have to deal with her. Anthony would be a fair sport, and would not attempt to take control of Penny's robotic body. But that could not be said for his opponent.

Anthony: Now, now. That would be cheating, wouldn't it?

Penny's eyes widened in shock, she didn't even realize that she had attempted to take control of Anthony's armor. But if he was able to resist, that spoke volumes of his control of his armor.

The two teams walked out onto the platform, Ciel wielding her rifle. It powered on with a thrum, as Loki flicked his daggers, the two beginning to glow purple.

Anthony: I'll get the Polendina girl, you've got her partner.

Loki: Got it.

On the other side, the other team shared a similar plan.

Ned: Fighters ready?

Homer: 3...

Penny released her swords from her back.

Ned: 2...

Anthony adjusted the intensity of his repulsors.

Homer/Ned: 1... Begin!

Penny and Anthony rocketed upwards, their partners running forward to engage their opponents.

...

Shadow sat in his personal vehicle. Honestly, he saw no need for all of this publicity, the citizens treating this as a mini parade.

Shadow sighed, he could've flown just as easily, and avoided all of this. The sun roof opened, and Shadow's chair lifted upwards, he waved to his people, before resting his head on his fist.

In a hotel, a sniper rifle was extended out. The Human behind the rifle, took a sight on Shadow's head.

His employer radioed him.

???: Do you have the shot?

Deadshot: Yeah, I do.

???: Take it.

A aura piercing bullet rested in the chamber, and Deadshot rested a finger on the trigger.

...

Anthony fired his repulsors at Penny, who flew through the air, dodging the attacks. She spun, floating on her back.

Her swords spun to open fire on Anthony, who boosted upwards and out of the way. Penny took flight once more, being chased by Anthony, his gauntlets firing.

Ciel opened fire with her rifle, Loki dodging the energy bullets. He slashed outwards, making a purple arc fly towards Ciel.

She boosted herself upwards, turning the rifle and shooting at Loki. The illusion broke, Loki running up to her left.