Meeting the cast

Blake and Sun were walking down the street.

Sun: (hands behind his head) So, what's the plan now?

Blake: (contemplating) I still don't believe the White fang is behind these robberies. They've never needed that much dust before.

Sun: What if they did?

Sun lowered his arms and placed them in front of Blake as he continued his theory.

Sun: I mean... the only way to prove that they didn't do it, is to go to the place where they would most likely go if they were to do it, and not find them there! Right?

Blake: The only thing is, I've got no idea where that would be.

Sun: Well, while I was on the ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of Dust coming in from Atlas.

Blake: How huge?

Sun: Huge. Big Schnee Company freighter.

Blake: You're sure?

Sun: Only one way to find out.

...

Blake laid on her stomach, on top of a warehouse in the shipyard. Nothing had happened so far, and it had gotten dark.

Sun: Hey! Did I miss anything?

Sun said, jumping atop the roof with an armful of fruit.

Blake: Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.

Sun: Cool, (holds out one of the green apples in his arms) I stole you some food!

Blake: (give Sun a questioning look) Do you always break the law without giving a second thought?

Sun: Hey, weren't you in a cult or something? (Blake gives him an angry glare) Okay, too soon!

Violet: So... what are you doing?

Blake and Sum whirled around, Blake relaxed slightly when she saw her fifth teammate.

Blake: Why are you here?

Violet: I went looking for my friend, now, how can I help?

Just as she says this, the wind blows all around, they look up to see a Bullhead's searchlights flashing around for a landing spot, descending in the middle of the ramp containers and extending a ramp for a black hooded individual with a metallic fanged mask to come out of.

Blake: Oh no...

Sun: Is that them?

Blake: (staring at the bloody wolf on the back of the man's outfit) Yes... it's them.

WF: All right, grab the tow cables!

Sun: You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?

Blake: No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right.

She closes her eyes out of despair, but they shoot open when a new voice is heard.

Violet: Hold up, who is that?

Roman: Hey! What's the holdup!? We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, so why don't you animals try to pick up the pace?

Blake: This isn't right. The White Fang would never work with a Human. Especially not one like that.

Roman: Come on! Get that thing off the bullhead! We need to wait for the transfer, and I don't want that thing escaping!

The Grimm with a soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें