The Grimm wears black

Jack: Shadow, c'mon, get up.

Shadow has fallen asleep once again, placing him within their mindscape back again. This time Jack wanted to talk to him about something.

Shadow: Alright, what did you want to talk about?

Jack: Well remember the power within the box?

Shadow: Vividly, yes.

Jack: Well, I found out what it does.

Jack extended his arm, the liquid around him shifting to form human-like shapes.

The scenery shifted, to form a field. Several, barely human, things stood nearby.

Jack: So, a little explanation here. This power was used by the god of Darkness to wipe out humanity last time.

Shadow: ...Are you sure?

Jack: Yep. Honestly, I didn't see the point of this power before, it's not like I want to wipe out humanity.

Jack: So, after some practice, I think I've got it down.

Jack's chest began glowing purple, he brought his arms towards his chest and bent over slightly.

Then all the pent up power was released, and a purple wave of magic flew in all directions. Instead of turning the things to dust, they just spasmed as their auras were replaced with purple ones. They then all fell at once.

Jack: *pant* *pant*

Shadow: Are you alright?

Jack: *pant* Yeah, yeah... who knew not being destructive would tire you out?

This time Shadow was the one to help Jack up, as Jack regained his stamina.

Shadow: Can you still use the power destructively?

Jack: Of course, why?

Shadow: I think it is my turn to make a plan...

...

Ironwood stood solemnly, holding a wine glass in his right hand.

He had been invited to Jacque Schnee's winner's party since he had won a seat on the council.

Ironwood smirked though, one of the elder council members had retired, also giving Robyn a seat on the council as well.

He had a feeling he would be defusing a lot of arguments in the future.

Robyn had been invited as well, and if Ironwood truly looked, he would probably find her.

The academies had all let out for their in between year brakes, and Weiss was now home as well.

Ironwood took another sip of his wine, counting down the hours until he could get some sleep.

As Ironwood stood, he didn't notice a well dressed man making his way behind him.

???: A pleasant night, is it not?

Ironwood turned, quizzically, he recognized that voice but not the person who spoke.

A man with black hair, and red eyes stood next to him, holding his own wine glass with a gloved hand. The man wore an all black suit, including his undershirt, with a red tie.

Ironwood: I'm... sorry, but I don't think I know you.

???: No? Well, I guess you would not.

Ironwood racked his brain, and his eyes widened in realization.

Ironwood: Shadow...

Shadow: In the flesh. Well, not exactly. I bet you now know why you could never find me.