Dishonest

Shadow was properly restrained and escorted into the academy by the Ace Ops and Winter, all calming down thinking they avoided a large conflict.

What was really unsettling though, was that Shadow had not stopped grinning ever since he had been restrained.

They walked down the halls in silence, Shadow towering over the Ace Ops, and slightly hummed a tune.

Harriet: Shush.

Shadow did not, only continued.

Harriet: I said shut it.

Shadow did, and for a moment, they walked in silence. Then Shadow inhaled, and began whistling the tune.

Harriet turned, and punched Shadow across the jaw. Shadow stopped whistling, and was barely affected by the punch, but was glad he got a reaction out of Harriet.

Shadow: Ah, going against orders, are we Harriet?

Clover: Our orders are just to bring you in.

Shadow laughed sadistically, since he continued to grin, they could see his sharp teeth, and mandible tongue.

Shadow: Soldiers till the end I see.

Harriet: We are not soldiers.

Shadow only chuckled at this again.

Shadow: Go ahead, keep telling yourself that.

Elm: And what is it to you?

Shadow: Huntsman are they're own people, with their looks and hierarchy classes varying with each person, and besides, you are the only ones I have seen with uniforms.

Shadow: Besides, where are all the other huntsman? Already part of the army...

Shadow: To say you are "different..." Hah! That is a fucking joke. I see no difference between you and those androids.

Harriet: Psh, what does it matter? I had you pegged from the start.

Shadow seemed to contemplate this, shifting his head from one shoulder to the other.

Shadow: I am dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it is the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly... stupid.

(If you can guess the quote, you get a cookie)

Shadow kicked out Elm's feet from underneath her, making her fall onto her back.

Shadow jumped off of the wall, kicking Marrow across the jaw, before he could pull out his weapon.

Harriet lunged at him with a punch, locking eyes with Shadow. Her punch collapsed his illusion, and Shadow kneed her in the gut.

Clover launched his blade at Shadow, he motioned with his bolas and Clover inadvertently freed him. Shadow grabbed the cord, and yanked Clover forward, with enough strength to do so. Shadow punched him to the ground.

Shadow's change of gravity threw him back, he saw the culprit being a black glyph.

Winter lunged at Shadow, aiming to kill. Shadow canceled the glyph, and caught Winter by the neck. Spinning, he threw her down the hall.